8 Piece Anime/Manga Poster Question?

Kurz Weber

Straw Hat Pirate
Does anyone have one of them '8 Piece' anime/manga posters as I want to buy one but I haven't actually seen on IRL. Does anyone have any pictures of them IRL?

Rosencrantz said:
What exactly is an '8 piece' poster?

Google seems to think I'm spelling one piece wrong
Its a massive poster that is made up of 8 pieces which are put together to make one picture.

(pirate merchandise link deleted) that's the one I want

Kurz Weber said:
Rosencrantz said:

Its a massive poster that is made up of 8 pieces which are put together to make one picture.

Ah, thought it might be something along those lines.

Doesn't appear to be a licenced item so your unlikely to find anyone else here that has one, but the seller seems to have overwhelmingly positive reviews and it's hardly going to break the bank at that price.

I think they're just homemade by people who download artwork and don't have printers large enough to make traditional posters? >_>;

Looking through their auctions they seem to have a mixture of stolen fan art and unlicensed official art printed on the same materials. Eh, I wouldn't buy them. If you're going to do something like that you may as well just make one yourself.

R

Rosencrantz said:
Kurz Weber said:
Rosencrantz said:

Ah, thought it might be something along those lines.

Doesn't appear to be a licenced item so your unlikely to find anyone else here that has one, but the seller seems to have overwhelmingly positive reviews and it's hardly going to break the bank at that price.
I'll just go for it then see how it turns out

Rui said:
I think they're just homemade by people who download artwork and don't have printers large enough to make traditional posters? >_>;

Looking through their auctions they seem to have a mixture of stolen fan art and unlicensed official art printed on the same materials. Eh, I wouldn't buy them. If you're going to do something like that you may as well just make one yourself.

R

Well it looks like each section is A3 paper sized, I doubt many people have the ability to print that size, though on the flip side you could do you own A4 version and either way you have to consider how to put it on the wall on it looks like all they supply is the printed paper, no backing board or anything like that.

And then I guess there's the question of if you should give them money for something they have ripped off/stolen.

I know some of the T-Shirts I've bought are obviously self printed but in those cases it was that or nothing, One piece is so popular there's tons of official stuff around.

Rosencrantz said:
Rui said:

R

Well it looks like each section is A3 paper sized, I doubt many people have the ability to print that size, though on the flip side you could do you own A4 version and either way you have to consider how to put it on the wall on it looks like all they supply is the printed paper, no backing board or anything like that.

And then I guess there's the question of if you should give them money for something they have ripped off/stolen.

I know some of the T-Shirts I've bought are obviously self printed but in those cases it was that or nothing, One piece is so popular there's tons of official stuff around.
Ino but that artwork though :)))))))))))))))

Back