7th March DVD releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Today sees the first wave of MVM's March anime releases crash their way into the UK with both the seventh (and penultimate) volume of Kiddy Grade and the final (sixth) volume of Love Hina arriving on our shop shelves.<ul><b>7th March releases</b><span class="menu"><li>Kiddy Grade #7</li><li>Love Hina #6</li></span></ul>I also bring news of several DVD delays. The first volume of Yu Yu Hakusho has been pushed back one week until the 21st of March while the Casshern (live-action) DVD is now scheduled for the 25th of April. As soon as we hear of any other delays, we will let you know. To view our full, comprehensive UK anime release schedule; please <a href="http://animeuknews.net/schedule.php">click here</a>.

valha posted a thread about delays here based on the release dates given on play.com.

I ordered Kiddy Grade vol 7 this morning, should be dispatched soon. Is it just me, or does amazon seem to be slower in dispatching items recently?

Ramen89 said:
:x Casshern pushed back :x
You could always buy the [link=http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=DA-452]Japanese version[/link (which does come with English subtitles on the movie; sadly the 2 extras discs don't have that feature).

Got KG 6 today.

Is it me, or are MVMs dvd packing guys crap at getting the cover in propely? Near enough every volume of KG has got the cover slightly off centere....

IanC said:
Got KG 6 today.

Is it me, or are MVMs dvd packing guys crap at getting the cover in propely? Near enough every volume of KG has got the cover slightly off centere....

It's not just you, I've noticed that too.

Kiddy Grade 7 was dispatched first class this morning, here's hoping it arrives tomorrow. Each volume always ends too quickly, just as more questions are raised it comes to a close. Once the whol series is out I'll just have to watch it all straight through without the month or so waiting between volumes.

Wow. It's like the bad old days, before MVM and all this week.

Love Hina for me, if only because I've read the whole manga so I may as well watch the inferior but still good anime.

It's not just you, I've noticed that too.

Kiddy Grade 7 was dispatched first class this morning, here's hoping it arrives tomorrow. Each volume always ends too quickly, just as more questions are raised it comes to a close. Once the whol series is out I'll just have to watch it all straight through without the month or so waiting between volumes.

actually the ones from funianimation are the same lol

Back