31st January DVD releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
January has been a surprisingly busy month for UK anime DVD releases and even today, the last day of the month, we are being treated to yet more helpings of anime DVDs. Out today is 'The Humanoid', a short sci-fi OVA from new UK anime label Animazing as well as the first two volumes of the modern remake of Astro Boy (as seen on BBC1, courtesy of Columbia Tristar).<ul><b>31st January releases</b><span class="menu"><li>Astro Boy #1</li><li>Astro Boy #2</li><li>The Humanoid</li></span></ul>And you know what? February is going to be even better! To view our full, comprehensive UK anime release schedule; please <a href="http://animeuknews.net/schedule.php">click here</a>.

Well, it was 'officially' released today ;) So, what's it like? You're the first person I've seen who has bought it!

Well it was ok nothing to get to excidered about. The animtion was very outdated and the animters where a little lazy in places. and the dubing was at best ok. the story line was good but all in all this is what i expexted it to be like and that is ok i give it a 5 out of 10. Concideing how old it is its not bad for its time.

Oh and for some reason they seem to have a thing for coffe all spend alot of time in the anime talking about it, well i though they did anyway.

Thanks for the info valha. What it is the DVD itself like? Any special features or (more importantly) trailers for future Animazing releases?

Back