18th April UK anime releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Yet another big day for UK anime releases, today see's no less than 10 new anime DVDs out from ADV and MVM.<ul><b>18th April releases</b><span class="menu"><li>Adventures Of Mini-Goddess #2</li><li>Angelic Layer #7</li><li>Azumanga Daioh #5</li><li>Haibane Renmei #1</li><li>Kiddy Grade #8</li><li>Kino's Journey #4</li><li>Last Exile #3</li><li>Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum #2</li><li>New Fist of the North Star #1</li><li>Yu Yu Hakusho #2</li></span></ul>To view our full, comprehensive UK anime release schedule; please <a href="http://animeuknews.net/schedule.php">click here</a>.

Adventures Of Mini-Goddess - Vol. 2: The Belldandy Files
Yu Yu Hakusho 2
Kiddy Grade - Case 8: Emerging Anew
Azumanga Daioh - Vol.5: Seniors!
Last Exile - Vol. 3:Discovered Attack
Angelic Layer - Vol.7: Seventh Heaven
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Platinum Series: Vol. 2
Haibane Renmei - Vol. 1

Too Many...... Too Many :cry:

I will pick up Angelic Layer, NGE Plat and Kiddy Grade tomorrow.

So much for picking up Kiddy Grade today. Did get all this though:
Angelic Layer Volume 7:Seventh Heaven
Azumanga Daioh Volume 5
Last Exile Volume 3
Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum 0:2
Yu Yu Hakusho Volume 2:Artifacts of Darkness

:)

So that leaves 3 of this weeks releases to get.

Still waiting for my Kiddy Grade and Kino's Journey (though in an annoying twist of fate I got my original order of volume 3 right after I had them send out a replacement). Angelic Layer 7 is top of the rental list so hopefully that will be the next one amazon sends out to me unless someone else rents it first.

Red XIII said:
Angelic Layer 7 is top of the rental list so hopefully that will be the next one amazon sends out to me unless someone else rents it first.
An excellent ending, to an excellent series IMO.

Dont stop after the end credits on the final ep or youll miss out on a cute scene :p

Back