12th September UK anime releases (and delays)

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Delays have effected our UK anime release schedule again as DVD releases from both Beez and MVM have been pushed back further into September; as a result, 19th September now looks like being massive day for the UK industry with no less than 14 seperate titles hitting shop shelves on the same day, followed quickly on 26th September with 13 more releases.

Out yesterday was just one DVD, the final volume of Beez's short "sci-fi / fan-service" series Stratos 4 #3.<ul class="menu"><b>12 September 2005</b>
<li>Stratos 4 #3 (Beez)</ul>Keep up to date with all the UK anime DVD releases with our regularly maintained release schedule.

Tessai said:
My FMA 2 has been posted so that must have been released surely

Probably MVM are playing it safe by making the official release date next week, they might have some copies but not enough yet to cover all pre-orders, or something like that...anyway, it's all very headache inducing. :)

Might rent Stratos 4 eventually, just to see if The Admiral ends up saving the day (it's unlikely, but I'm cautiously optimistic).

They've delayed samurai champloo again! grr. Well at least it's only a few days to wait. I'm really looking forward to samurai champloo, when i FINALLY get it.

kupoartist said:
Is Char's Counterattack among these, or have Pinnacle Vision's monkeys been pressing all the wrong buttons again?

Anime-On-Line still have it listed as coming out this week but according to play.com it's been pushed back another two weeks, as has F91. So really it's anybody's guess as to when it'll be available to buy...

Back