101 year old woman mugged.

Kurogane said:
I realise this isn't exactly recent news, but I thinks it's pretty damn amazing she didn't explode into a billion pieces, AND stay standing after the first three hits.

Lol i love the sympathy.

Lupus Inu said:
Sucks she wasn't carrying one thing most Americans do; a gun.
She is a 101 years old the thing would probably be heavier than she is. Not that she would be able to react in time even if she did after all the older you get the slower you get so I dread to think what she is like at that age :eek: But this is just a sick act preying on the elderly its the lowest of the low how people can live with themselfs doing this is beyond me maybe there brains have shrunk due to drugs who knows...

That Man said:
Lupus Inu said:
Sucks she wasn't carrying one thing most Americans do; a gun.
She is a 101 years old the thing would probably be heavier than she is. Not that she would be able to react in time even if she did after all the older you get the slower you get so I dread to think what she is like at that age :eek: But this is just a sick act preying on the elderly its the lowest of the low how people can live with themselfs doing this is beyond me maybe there brains have shrunk due to drugs who knows...

Any act has the potential of proving lulz.

... unfortunately, this was NOT one of said acts.

Back