03/01/2013: New Manga Releases This Week

I'll be getting Railgun 6, just finished the first 5 recently and really enjoyed them. I want to start 07-Ghost so I think I'll try and pick up the first 2 volumes at some point. Anyone read the first one? How is it?

Going to pick up Railgun, Ultimo and Mayo Chiki at some point.

Can't believe I'm 14 volumes behind on Bleach. I really want to catch up as I love the Fullbring arc...but it'll take time. Damn their campaigns to catch up with Japan.

Just bought Dengeki Daisy earlier, need to get 07-Ghost, Otomen, Strobe Edge and Loveless 10. To the person asking about 07-Ghost, the anime is available on Crunchyroll, and covers the first 2 volumes and more, so you could check that out and see if you like it.

Thank you very much! I might check it out, I read up on the story a bit and I like the sound of it. Also saw that Daisuke Namikawa is in the anime, another reason to have a look :D

Just got finished collecting the Arrancar arc for Bleach recently so I guess with 54 coming out very soon it probably won't be too long until I pick up The Lost Substitute Shinigami arc then I can get back to collecting Bleach normally again!

Hunter x Hunter 29 is one for the long term, I've always wanted to have a look at Railgun but again based on what I still need to get that will be something for the long term, and saves making another post, from the week before this one I'm quite tempted to grab that Vampire Bund Omnibus. I've gotten quite addicted to new release omnibuys recently.

Back