UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

That was already confirmed to be a "Global Edition" by Crunchyroll US.
It's still an indicator that a bunch of CR stuff is currently going through classification. When one thing pops up on the BBFC website another 2-5 Crunchyroll titles usually appear over the course of the following week.

It's still an indicator that a bunch of CR stuff is currently going through classification. When one thing pops up on the BBFC website another 2-5 Crunchyroll titles usually appear over the course of the following week.
I trust in calendars, not BBFC ;)

• CR US releases are usually announced on the 15th of the month (if weekend / holidays: following working day) during the late evening (UK time)
  • UK releases are often announced on the same or the following day
The Amazon UK preorder link for The Legendary Hero Is Dead will be, most likely, https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CRWFGN73
Currently 404ed, but wait a few days ;)

Guess we'll have more information on April releases on Monday.

Honestly the only home video releases I'm looking forward to from Crunchyroll is Tomo Chan, 86, The Dangers in My Heart, Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4-5 and Vinland Saga Season 2.

The recent slates regardless of which branch have been dry, barring Bocchi.

Noticed AOL have Transformers: The Movie, both BD and 4K copies up as new listings, assume these are re-prints which is interesting as they're under Crunchyroll (the movie was licensed when they were still Manga UK).

I know Crunchyroll have re-printed a few old Manga UK releases at this point but always interesting to point out nonetheless.

AOL have also put the prices back down for some upcoming Crunchyroll releases such as Spy x Family Part 2 LE, was £60.00+ a few weeks back I'm pretty sure but is now back to £52.49 which I'm glad about.

more announcements, for both late March and early April. found on Anime-on-line, amongst others.

Chillin' in My 30s after Getting Fired from the Demon King's Army, SRP: £49.99 (Japanese with subs only)
RWBY: Ice Queendom, SRP: £39.99
The Legendary Hero is Dead!, SRP: £54.99 (French and German subs and dubs included)
One Piece: Collection 33 (DVD), SRP: £34.99

more announcements, for both late March and early April. found on Anime-on-line, amongst others.

Chillin' in My 30s after Getting Fired from the Demon King's Army, SRP: £49.99 (Japanese with subs only)
RWBY: Ice Queendom, SRP: £39.99
The Legendary Hero is Dead!, SRP: £54.99 (French and German subs and dubs included)
One Piece: Collection 33 (DVD), SRP: £34.99

What an underwhelming line-up 😅 OP is the only thing I'm interested in there but when I catch up to that point I'll import the BD version anyway.

Though if any of the other shows are decent, someone let me know.

Back