Your viewing journal

Sarazanmai episode 3 The golden duo returns?

BanG Dream! 2nd Season episodes 1-13 (Complete. A season that focuses on several musical groups alongside the characters established in season one. The CGI took a bit of getting used to but it was neat to get some variety with each band and their musical styles.

Some aspects of the story felt weaker to me however, specifically the drama involving Tae being torn between two groups. The last two episodes were good fun though. MAL lists a third season so I’ll hopefully watch it whenever it’s released.) 3.5/5

This Week so far:
Wednesday:
Hyouka(Sub)- 19-22(COMPLETE)
Pretty interesting series 8/10

The Rising Of The Shield Hero- episode 16 - KFC Queen appears! and kicks butt with a dosage of some ugly CGI.

Demon Slayer- episode 3- Gotta be my favourite watch so far. Tanjiro's training montage was pretty funny.The fight scene was epic too , plus the music and animation was stunning.

Thursday+This morning:
Sarazanmai episodes 2+3 -
Weird but oddly interesting.
Natsume's Book Of Friends episodes 1+2 - Previously read upto Volume 15 of the Manga and its been on my hold list for ages.Decided to start watching the Anime nice and rather relaxing.

A Certain Magical Index III (English Dub) Episode 26 (Complete)

Fight League: Gear Gadget Generators Episode 11

Operation Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur 2nd Season Episode 4
Hot Spring's shenanigans.

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? Episode 3 (Uncensored)

Cinderella Nine ep 3
Is there a way to watch anime without having to, y'know, watch it? Because the art and animation are letting down a show I'm otherwise quite enjoying. Even if it isn't anything particularly groundbreaking.

Fairy Gone ep 3
A resounding "meh".

Isekai Quartet ep 3
This got a few laughs out of me.

Strike Witches 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off! ep 3
I think I'm in the minority for enjoying this one more than Isekai Quartet so far :p

Ace of the Diamond: Act II ep 4
This show never lets it's leads have nice things. Although it is far more realistic in that regard than most sports shounen. Speaking of sports shounen, yay we're back to 24-minute eps with 15 minutes of actual new content...

My opinion doesn't really matter though as I dont like Omake type shows

Cinderella Girls Gekijou, Bang Dream Pico, That Kemono Friends Omake thing... So on.. Can't watch them regardless of how much I like the main series
Hey, your opinion always matters :p

My tastes are rather unpredictable and random anyway, so no biggy.

Finished Key: The Metal Idol

Restarted Bloom into You

Episode 1 was precious <3

Rewatched Episode 2
Watched Episodes 3-5

Lovely series, I think most people who would want to, have already watched this by now

But I'll still recommend it if you're after a nice Yuri show to watch

Along with Kase-San

Last edited:
One Punch Man 2nd Season ep 3
Decent enough. Nothing in particular to say.

The Helpful Fox Senko-San ep 3
Once again the duality of this show is strong. When it's wholesome it's wholesome, when it's not it's... concerning.

Sarazanmai ep 3
Well, that's the basic introductions for the three main characters done I suppose? Looking like things might heat up soon. Not that it's not already good.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind ep 29
Abacchio! D:

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu ep 4
Oh geez, these girls are ridiculous and hilarious. Aru and Nako are brilliant as ever, and the new girl seems entertaining. Plus I like her design. I feel like the name-pun for her could have been a bit better though... eh.
Screen Shot 04-26-19 at 09.25 PM.PNG

Senryuu Girl ep 4
This show gets more precious by the episode.
Screen Shot 04-26-19 at 09.39 PM.PNG

Nearly failed again... and add the curve ball of Crunchyroll adding shows 2/3 episodes in. 😱

Fruits Basket (2019) Episodes 3 & 4
Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu Episodes 3 & 4
Joshi Kausei Episode 3
We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Episode 3
Cinderella Nine Episode 3
Sarazanmai Episodes 2 & 3
Wacky TV Na na na Episodes 2 & 3
Isekai Quartet Episodes 1, 2 & 3
Black Clover Episodes 1 & 2
Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Episode 3

/umiko

I just finished off Castlevania (season 1).

I've never been much of a Castlevania fan (I don't dislike it - I've only ever played a little bit of two games) and I was a bit wary because of all the hype, but I enjoyed watching it. The animation and voice work is very good and it's not as edgy as I expected. I'll probably watch the second season sometime soon!

Karakuri circus 27 - I too have had many problems from a 5 minute download

Isekai quartet 1- 3 - thought I'd watch, as I have seen all the shows, but, something hit me especially after talk of the talent show, they all have to follow school rules and virtually all powers have to do with violence

Subaru has to die to reset, his only real power (everyone forgets when he dies though)

Ainz is a God teir mage, he's also an adept necromancer, no one is supposed to die in school

Tanya and her crew often use magic "pillboxes" and magic rifles, I don't see many of them lying around

One of kasuma's trademark abilities is steal, I can't see him getting away with stealing in school

The only character that has an ability not inherently violent and pretty much confirmed in the first two episodes already is... aqua, the useless goddess. She seems to be the more useful one in school as shes kept her powers.
Ainz meanwhile, cant catch a break. I guess being a 10 foot tall skeleton isnt all that much fun

Ao-Chan Can’t Study! episode 4 I quite enjoyed this weeks episode so it stays in the schedule.

Fruits Basket (2019) episode 4 Kagura (Rie Kugimiya) plays Kagura.

Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu episode 4 Charming as usual.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 28 Tragedy strikes.

Senryu Girl episode 4 Another cute wordless girl emerges.

Berserk (Rewatch) episodes 1-5

Back