Recent content by Spark_Heal

  1. Spark_Heal

    The Gundam Thread

    I'm noting this down for the future
  2. Spark_Heal

    The Gundam Thread

    Hathaway 2 is showing in ODEON cinemas for one day only on October 10th. At 19 locations across the UK according to the Odeon website.
  3. Spark_Heal

    Custom Blu Ray Covers Guide and Discussion

    Hi there, I’ll give it a shot. Is there any art you want on the cover or any screenshots on the back that you want to be used?
  4. Spark_Heal

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    Got the final volume of Precarious Woman Executive Miss Black General (I hope it all works out for her in the end) and the latest volume of Soara and the House of Monsters. I’ve also gotten into the habit of reading more American comics so I’ve gotten some recent Hulk books and a collection of...
  5. Spark_Heal

    The Gaming News Thread (for news that doesn't need a thread)

    Caladrius 2/Dark Element was announced a few weeks ago. It's sequel to one of my favourite games and it's surprising the development team decided to make one 13 years after the original release. Caladrius is a Shoot 'em up with heavy customisation and ecchi aesthetic flair similar to Senran...
  6. Spark_Heal

    Your anime viewing journal

    Code Geass Episodes 17 - 25 - Still an excellent finale and I'm glad I rewatched it. Code Geass has more problems then I remembered and the changing world around us probably leaves some of its commentary feeling outmoded. At the same time it feels like a strength as much as a weakness that...
  7. Spark_Heal

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    Brought Choujin X Volume 12, Baki Volume 2 and #DRCL Volume 6. DRCL has been my favourite ongoing series so every new volume is a big deal for me. I’ve committed very heavily to comics lately. I’d like to spend some time completely reorganising my shelf but the weekend has been chaotic. Got a...
  8. Spark_Heal

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Thinking about going to Scotland Loves Anime solely on the hope they play those Lupin movies again.
  9. Spark_Heal

    Rate the Last Film You Watched

    Thief is my favourite Mann movie so far. Caan's confession about life in prison . Because quite a few of his characters are driven by an all-consuming terror of going back to jail. And I think more than most crime stories Mann's films present that as an innately human and understandable...
  10. Spark_Heal

    The Gundam Thread

    I really loved Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, so I am willing to give Kenji Kamiyama on Gundam a chance. I don't know if I can get invested in a Gundam show with this being its only pitch. As Hellcat says, this is like those Godzilla movies. You can understand why a Gundam video game...
  11. Spark_Heal

    Your anime viewing journal

    Virgin Punk: Clockwork Girl - I enjoyed this a lot. It’s only 33 minutes and clearly setting up for more episodes down the line so there is nothing approaching a resolution to anything put to scene. But it uses the run time to have at least 3 really outstanding action scenes that are well-paced...
  12. Spark_Heal

    Hello

    Welcome, glad to have another Berserk fan around.
  13. Spark_Heal

    What did you BUY today?

    Went to Waterstones and got these.
  14. Spark_Heal

    Multi Region BD Player Recommondations

    Thanks everyone. I’ll order a new blu-ray player in the next month or so.
  15. Spark_Heal

    What did you BUY today?

    @Invisible Crane I like the keychain (no idea of who the character is) Was the convention a good time?
Back
Top