Recent content by SnowWolf

  1. SnowWolf

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    Got a good deal on books 1-9 minus 6 of the Chuang Yi edition of Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden. This is the variant released distributed in Australia and New Zealand by Madman. Spine dust jackets are a tad misaligned but oh well. This release didn’t get past volume 11, one volume away from...
  2. SnowWolf

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Tempted by Shirobako, but are there going to be flash sales? Should I wait?
  3. SnowWolf

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    Indeed. It comes out in November. I wish Tokyopop had finished it but at least we have this now...
  4. SnowWolf

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    This'll go well with my volume one. Ready for the omni.
  5. SnowWolf

    Overseas The Discotek Media Thread (plus AnimEigo)

    I'll place an order once the preorder for the new Samurai Pizza Cats blu ray goes up. Monster's already on backorder so I'll need to wait for that to come back into stock any way.
  6. SnowWolf

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    This came the other day. ADVs edition of Chrono Crusade. Here they are next to volumes 1 and 2 of the Chuang Yi, which bizarrely kept the original title mistake despite being published after ADV.
  7. SnowWolf

    The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

    I'm hoping a UK company will do the same with Discotek titles.
  8. SnowWolf

    [Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

    Same, though I don't know why we haven't gotten season one complete yet. The US discs are AB. BBFC approvals I guess.
  9. SnowWolf

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Or Mandela effect. Maybe I'm from the universe where that was going to happen.
  10. SnowWolf

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Is Anime Limited supposed to be releasing Tokyo Godfathers or was that a fever dream I had?
  11. SnowWolf

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    You learn something new about yourself everyday. Today, I learned I’m sometimes ok with mismatched manga. This is the Singapore Chuang Yi release and below is the Chuang Yi release distributed in Australia by Madman. I wonder why they altered the logo. Both look good, I think I prefer them over...
  12. SnowWolf

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    You mean the one announced by Discotek or a new UK release?
  13. SnowWolf

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    I know and I'll eventually get that too. I like to compare English translations of the same manga. It's fun to see the differences.
Back
Top