Recent content by RadFemHedonist

  1. RadFemHedonist

    What Games Are You Playing?

    I'm still playing and enjoying Cinders and Wandersong, I'm also playing Cat Quest, a cute silly RPG with a feline protagonist that fights dragons and various other smaller opponents, as my cat-mad fren is visiting and wanted to play it (it's already in my library, she wanted to play Hatoful...
  2. RadFemHedonist

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    I second this and am trying to think of a half-decent quip for added entertainment value XP Def interested to see what they release/announce this month! :)
  3. RadFemHedonist

    What Games Are You Playing?

    Big news guys - I have a Steam Machine now!! (Went for 2TB with Controller!) I'm playing a really interesting visual novel called Cinders that's based on Cinderella, with a "your choices/decisions matter" emphasis, and Wandersong, a beautiful and funny game where you play a bard who sings and...
  4. RadFemHedonist

    Anime soundtracks on Vinyl/CD and sound systems/equipment

    You have a point, but it's not doing any harm for there to be a self contained thread on this topic here and there clearly are people here who want to discuss it with each other shrug.
  5. RadFemHedonist

    Relationships and Romance

    I'm changing PAs for the first time in a bit over a decade and I think it's the right decision but am also quite scared about all the things that could go wrong with a PA, from them trying to skive off work and get paid anyway (has happened before) to them suddenly deciding that I should be...
  6. RadFemHedonist

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    I would welcome more news about Gundam and a UK Blu-ray release of Gunsmith Cats! :) Would also be very happy to hear more on Re:Zero Season 3 (I'm watching and loving Season 2 atm) and Blood+ :)
  7. RadFemHedonist

    Are there any anime you dropped because you found the characters so unlikable?

    Oh cool are you a fan of SDF Macross and/or the DYRL movie? I know you don't like dubs but I do love the uncut ADV English dub version of the TV series (aka the one that's not Robotech), it made it one of my fave anime I got really into it and I've watched the whole show at least 2-3 times now...
  8. RadFemHedonist

    Where to Buy Anime in the UK (was Anime Online Retailers)

    sound of dog barking What's that Lassie? Zavvi's trapped down the old well? :eek:
  9. RadFemHedonist

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    As someone who's generally more of a Blu-ray person, I still see why Otomo buys DVDs and don't have a problem with a choice being offered, I'd also say that not everyone has a Blu-ray player or can afford Blu-ray prices at all in this economy, I'm not accusing Kite of meaning their post...
  10. RadFemHedonist

    Relationships and Romance

    Me and my boyfriend are coming up on our 1st year anniversary (OMG I am so excited!!!) and I'm making him a picture on a sheet of 5mm thick A3 perspex using decoden cream glues (some opaque colours and some shiny iridescent ones) and some cute resin charms and beads and other bits, it's gonna...
  11. RadFemHedonist

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Cut to Homer Simpson: Close, but you're way off :P
  12. RadFemHedonist

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Yeah this is a very fair point, maybe they should have called it a TV series deluxe edition or smth 🤔
  13. RadFemHedonist

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    I'm not entirely sure, but I will note that most fans don't really care for the film and it's not essential to completing the story. If you are a fan of it though I'm sorry about it. I really enjoyed the series but never got all the way through the film! (The release I have is the Animatsu...
  14. RadFemHedonist

    The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

    It does sound cool and I'm guessing my fondness for the creator's other series wouldn't hurt either. That's largely not my opinion of you. I get the losing interest between volumes, I had that a bit with Yun Kouga's Loveless (I wish it would be properly completed someday!). I really would like...
Back
Top