Recent content by Invisible Crane

  1. I

    What did you BUY today?

    From Epic Comic Con in Glasgow today
  2. I

    What did you BUY today?

    Well actually yesterday but I remembered Devilman Crybaby finally came out on Blu Ray this week
  3. I

    Overseas The Discotek Media Thread (plus AnimEigo)

    Considering we never got Project A-Ko 2, 3 and 4 in the UK I doubt it
  4. I

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    Got this today. Knew about this show since the early 2000s but never showed interest in it.......apart from the OVA which I have ADV UKs release of it. Always found it odd that we got the OVA but not the show however the 18 rating it got probably explains why
  5. I

    UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

    Hold up so Immoral Guild is legally available to stream in the UK via HIDIVE right?. Dont the BBFC rate streaming titles to? (They definitely do it with Netflix and Amazon Prime titles)
  6. I

    What did you BUY today?

    Make that 2 signed pictures. Including one from the woman of a million video game VA lead roles herself Laura Bailey! (And considering how expensive it to go to London and because I assume because of her involvement in Critical Role waiting in line to meet her at MCM London means having to wait...
  7. I

    What did you BUY today?

    Okay its not Loona or Kit or Black Cat or even Cheetara/Wilykit from Thundercats Roar.........still I get to add Erica Lindbeck to my ever growing (80+) signed picture collection!
  8. I

    UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

    I see..........wonder if you had Quaser Of Stigmata offered as well.......at least there's no tentacles in that one
  9. I

    What did you BUY today?

    From CEX today
  10. I

    UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

    Modern ecchi anime would give the BBFC a headache (and that's even with them softened up over the years).........imagine if MVM attempted to release Redo Of Healer. They'd cut like half the show Not that it matters to me anyway. I imported Immoral Guild, Redo Of Healer and another show that...
  11. I

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    Another DVD to BD upgrade........(i confess I never watched Samurai Champloo on DVD)
  12. I

    Why Have The 4th And 5th Tenchi Muyo OAVs Not Been Licenced For A Western Release

    I was gonna post this on Reddit but due to how ban happy Reddit mods are I'll post here. I waa inspired to ask this after buying the Blu Ray set of the first 2 Tenchi Muyo OVAs
  13. I

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    From MCM Birmingham just yesterday
  14. I

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    I'll finally get to see the Manga UK dub of this that I saw on Sci Fi Channel UK about 25 years ago!
  15. I

    What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

    That cant have been cheap!
Back
Top