Recent content by Herano

  1. Herano

    What Games Are You Playing?

    Just got Luigi's Mansion for the Gamecube for my birthday and am playing it with my boyfriend. Great fun! The controls are a bit iffy to me now and then, but the heaps of atmosphere and fun ghost designs are a delight:). I'm also imitating Luigi's humming all the time now:P.
  2. Herano

    The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

    Thanks for the info! I'm going to think about it. I have not seen any of it yet, but did buy the series when it was a bit cheaper. Looking forward to watching it^^.
  3. Herano

    The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

    I see, thank you! Would you recommend the second movie even when I would not watch the first movie? Does the series feel complete without Adieu Galaxy Express 999?
  4. Herano

    The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

    Does anyone know if the movies of Galaxy Express 999 are continuations of the tv series, or alternate retellings? I already own the series and think the movies are a bit expensive, but I would not want to miss a sequel, if that is what they are. Many thanks:)
  5. Herano

    Are there any anime you dropped because you found the characters so unlikable?

    I'm curious what I would think of Macross Plus on a rewatch, knowing what I'm getting into.
  6. Herano

    Are there any anime you dropped because you found the characters so unlikable?

    Also not a drop but... I tried to get into Macross plus with the understanding its a masterpiece, but I hated both male main characters. They where both so cocky, hotheaded and immature. The romance felt more like possessiveness. (This question is interesting to think about, because I feel I...
  7. Herano

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Oh, thats interesting.. very faint benny hill music
  8. Herano

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    I'm also happy that there are still dvds even though I mostly buy Blurays now. When I watch newer dvds the quality is quite good most of the time and if I would have less to spend I would be very happy with them being available. Also: its easier to find ways to watch dvds from other regions...
  9. Herano

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Would you guys say that Ex Arm is so bad that its good? I kinda have a weak spot for those.. Still needs to be very cheap for me to pick it up though:P
  10. Herano

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Aw, then It probably wont get a physical release.. Thanks for the info, ActionFaust!
  11. Herano

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    @Hanners I was watching some Love live and saw that Nijigasaki High School Idol Club also has a couple of movies. Is there any chance you will licence those? Thank you for bringing so much of the series to the west, am really enjoying them!
  12. Herano

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    Also really hyped for this. Hope we will get news soon!
  13. Herano

    The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

    Schadows house season 2 from amazon. Man, amazon makes me really aware how much I play in additional costs: Anime: 25 euro. Shipping: 22 euro. Import costs: 10 euro. Its expensive even with a sale going on. Still, I really really love this series (hope there will be a season 3 at one point) and...
  14. Herano

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    A girl stoically explaining her sad backstory for 10 minutes while being on fire the whole time made me laugh more than some comedies did.
  15. Herano

    UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

    It was really stupid, but in a so bad its good(ish?) way imo.
Back
Top