UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

is this like supercub or more like that one anime clip i saw onetime where the girl runs up to a petrol pump and starts drinking from it then runs away?
I think you are referring to the 1 minute shorts called Henkei Shojo: Henkei Shoujo

Here's the one I think you are referring to:

For a comparison, I guess I'd say Bakuon!! is more similar to K-On, but dumber and with more fanservice. Just replace music and instruments with biking.

Last edited:
I think you are referring to the 1 minute shorts called Henkei Shojo: Henkei Shoujo

Here's the one I think you are referring to:

For a comparison, I guess I'd say Bakuon!! is more similar to K-On, but dumber and with more fanservice. Just replace music and instruments with biking.
that's the clip i was talking about, aside from the PSP/PS3 games for k-on i have literally no exposure for but i guess for a tenner i can give it a shot and if it's a not then throw it at CEX

I think I'll go for Alice in Borderland for that price.
Feel as if I missed out not going for Venus Versus Virus at £9.99 even though I'm not convinced I needed it.

Is it a similar plot to High Rise Invasion?
I enjoyed that so much I have a thigh fetish now.

I think I'll go for Alice in Borderland for that price.

Is it a similar plot to High Rise Invasion?
Alice in Borderland is basically part of the death game genre in a similar fashion to Kaiji, where a group of people have to play specific games to survive. There's a live-action Japanese series on Netflix which is really good (and apparently faithful to the manga which Viz will be releasing in English soon).

I ordered it as I want to see how the OVA series turned out.

I may have to double dip on Princess principal ; crown handler part 1, as I already own the US.
So as to have matching hopefully for all 6
I'll pick up the other 2 as well.

If I can will definitely get Vinland Saga.

Still never got around to getting the CE's for DanMachi, I only own the standard for S1 atm so don't know if I'll try and get all the available CE's or just go for the standards.

Yet to pick up the Princess Principal CE but once I eventually do, will get the movies.

I predict that the princess principal movies will just be an SE only like what they did with made in abyss. Which is annoying.
Sentai have only done a standard edition so this is what we'll follow with. It's possible once all 6 movies have eventually been released there may be some sort of complete collection.

Back