The General Conversation Area

hmm... I'll have about £100 to spend thanks to extra hours, but don't know what to use it for... should I
maxresdefault.jpg
support All Might? (MHA, blu ray, I haven't seen the Dub)
or
DjmHizB.jpg

get a few volumes of How To Shout Griffith? (Berserk manga, I might be able to buy it partially whenever I have some extra hours)

hmm... I'll have about £100 to spend thanks to extra hours, but don't know what to use it for... should I
maxresdefault.jpg
support All Might? (MHA, blu ray, I haven't seen the Dub)
or
DjmHizB.jpg

get a few volumes of How To Shout Griffith? (Berserk manga, I might be able to buy it partially whenever I have some extra hours)
Cult. Lewder says how to shout Griffith because he wants someone like gutts in his cult.

Cult. Lewder says how to shout Griffith because he wants someone like gutts in his cult.
rimturo approves of this message to have more people like gutts, he has after all, made an entire battalion of them
sealofapproval2.png

well reasons for both would be
MHA: I've said I haven't watched the dub, it's the cheaper option and it stars my leige as All Might (The difinitve Prince of saiyans!) seems like a weak reason though
Berserk: one of my lofty comic ideas are inspired by it's world, and if I'm going to be inspired by it might as well get the whole work in it's best form

rimturo approves of this message to have more people like gutts, he has after all, made an entire battalion of them
View attachment 3897

well reasons for both would be
MHA: I've said I haven't watched the dub, it's the cheaper option and it stars my leige as All Might (The difinitve Prince of saiyans!) seems like a weak reason though
Berserk: one of my lofty comic ideas are inspired by it's world, and if I'm going to be inspired by it might as well get the whole work in it's best form
Whenever I see "seal of approval", I picture an actual seal looking all "approving" and giving a thumbs up (or a "flipper up")...

This cold is making me think funny things... o_O

Back