Hotlinker :eek:
That was quicker than expected.. I guess I'll have to upload it. ;/

2ztio1w.jpg

Its not as funny this time.
Oh you kidder!

Lupus Inu said:
http://kotaku.com/5008977/kojima-up-for-some-giant-space-robots

I cried tears of joy.

If that is true then a ps3 just got put on my to buy list...though i wish i could get the second game first

ZOE does indeed rule the big one. Can't wait!

I thought they'd been working on it longer though - was holding out a false hope for a demo in MGS4, oh well at least we know he's thinking about it!

who knows maybe there is a movie trailer for it hidden in MGS4 ending or something (probably not but no harm in wishing) I wonder if they do another anime series or OVA to go along side it

I watched episode 1 of Dolores, i ... it just didn't fill the gap and feed me my longing for more High Speed Robot Action.

Well having just watched the whole series of Dolores, it only mentions the events of the first game halfway through the series and while there is action in the series it doesn't really pick up till near the end

you know I feel sorry for paul's server, thats possible chock a block full of our crap.

I can just image him saying ' God look at all this junk they keep posting. specially this Otaku-san,right..... *click* Banned!.'

animeuknews topics quickly fall by the wayside because they're either too comprehensive (so you can only really answer 'well, yes actually') or they inspire the average person to flame more ferociously than an effeminate teenager attending London fashion week with his four older sisters.

kupoartist said:
animeuknews topics quickly fall by the wayside because they're either too comprehensive (so you can only really answer 'well, yes actually') or they inspire the average person to flame more ferociously than an effeminate teenager attending London fashion week with his four older sisters.

trust you to give a SERIOUS answer :lol:

GAH-SEN-FRA-GAR-LIM-BAR-GIO!!!
There, since everyone wants to let out their anger, I thought I'd do the same to. (Only difference is I didn't target my anger at someone.)

just a note, but chaz has girls in his avatar that have all have heterochromia

EDIT: damn i wish there was a site that listed all of them,
TO GOOGLE!!

Back