Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - 4 years

• 4 - 5 years

• Over 5 years

• Total voters
Some people just drift appart in relationships. I guess these are the only times you can really have a seperation without the drama. Luckly for me, I haven't had so many bad breakups and I feel very sorry for those who have.
Sorry to hear of your 9 year split Kaede. If it was for the best then you doing right by each other.

Strange how splitting-up and divorce's are more exeptable now than they were just 15-20years ago. I'm not saying I belive in till death to us part like, if it's not working, it's not working. My Great grand parents have been together for 77 years this year?! Now that's a long relationship.

I'm sure this topic was simply to boast that some people are in/have been in relationships, due to the fact it's a common stereotype that 'out kind' are pastey virgins who've only seen women's genetils on computer screens.

But to keep on topic, 16 months is my longest, and my current is 8 months and ongoing. Hopefully it'll work out, considering I stayed at home, instead of moving away for Uni' for it!

cardybean said:
I'm sure this topic was simply to boast that some people are in/have been in relationships, due to the fact it's a common stereotype that 'out kind' are pastey virgins who've only seen women's genetils on computer screens.

But to keep on topic, 16 months is my longest, and my current is 8 months and ongoing. Hopefully it'll work out, considering I stayed at home, instead of moving away for Uni' for it!

well considering i created this topic and ive never seen a vagina up close and personal ill have to disagree.

Most of the people i know who don't do relationships generally have more sex than i do...

I created it to get to know the people we talk to everyday on aukn a little more personally. A bit of history behind the screen name i guess...

Cynical Jigglypuff is cynical.

skikes said:
cardybean said:

well considering i created this topic and ive never seen a vagina up close and personal ill have to disagree.

Most of the people i know who don't do relationships generally have more sex than i do...

I created it to get to know the people we talk to everyday on aukn a little more personally. A bit of history behind the screen name i guess...

Cynical Jigglypuff is cynical.

Haha, fair enough then :).

Back