What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

IMG_9088.jpeg
IMG_9084.jpeg
Part of my recent Discotek Media haul from the Crunchyroll Store arrived today via Stackry and Royal Mail. Used a 15% code as well which was a nice touch. I also received the Depeche Mode Strange/Strange Too BD in the lot.
IMG_9081.jpeg
They repackaged the lot like this which worked out pretty well and saved me a few quid when consolidating the four packages (two of which contained a singular item from Amazon.)

Last edited:
Was previously upset that I missed out on Queen's Blade Rebel Collection as my order for it got cancelled and refunded due to it going OOP fast, but at least I have the original version of them where Rebellion in particular comes with a soundtrack.
View attachment 32479
I've looked for the Blu-ray over the years but have never been available or too expensive.
Thank goodness I rarely get rid of my DVDs.
Considering the usual lack of extras (in general) I thought the soundtrack a nice touch.

When I came back to anime, Beautiful Warriors was the first I bought.

A few arrivals from the past few days. Perfect Blue was a CEX buy - one good thing about CEX is that their obnoxious stickers come off easy. Also managed to find Aussie copies of the Karate Kid trilogy in 4K for a decent price on Amazon US, missed out on the initial release back in 2021.
View attachment 32430
Paprika is getting a 4k release in the USA next month and I've pre ordered it on Amazon us and the Conan box set has been delayed and as far as know its still out on the 30th of this month.i got an email from arrow saying shipping has been delayed.

Paprika is getting a 4k release in the USA next month and I've pre ordered it on Amazon us and the Conan box set has been delayed and as far as know its still out on the 30th of this month.i got an email from arrow saying shipping has been delayed.
Yes, I've heard about it. I've pre-ordered the Paprika 4k steelkbook from Amazon Germany.

I wanted to get the blu-ray in the mean time anyway, it was only a fiver from Amazon.

My Christmas order also finally arrived.
View attachment 32495
As you can see, this time there's a bit of a Gundam theme going on...

Unfortunately, when I made the order, three discounted items were sold out: Mobile Suit Gundam Part 2, Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz and Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit Flower. Two of these are still sold out...
I take it you like Gundam?

Back