The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

What's your opinion on The Case Study of Vanitas?
Lots of talking, action, scary?
Seconding what Gemsy-chan has said! The anime is faithful to the manga (which is by the mangaka of Pandora Hearts) so has some quite twisted characters with betrayals and dark moments, offset by quirky comedy. French legends are also mixed in (the Beast of Gevaudon in the second cour) and the steampunk Parisian settings are convincing and atmospheric. And...good news... the manga is ongoing and a new digital chapter is published whenever it comes out in Japan by Yen Press so you can keep up with the story beyond end of the anime.

Thanks for the answers.
I'm still not convinced.
I loved Undead Girl Murder Farce, helpful?
Anywho I'm thinking Lupin Zero (nice looking animation) and Restaurant Another World 2 as my next purchase.
It's just that I've not liked much Lupin so far. 🤫👻

This came back in stock at Aniplex and Crunchyroll, so I snagged a copy right away early this morning since it went OOS so quickly after release and for some odd reason, the listing for it was completely pulled/removed from most of the retailer sites including Aniplex themselves. Because it's evidently very popular I didn't want to miss out on it this time around since I do have the three series sets from Aniplex, and wanted to complete the series:

850053662997_kaguya-sama-love-is-war-the-first-kiss-that-never-ends-blu-ray_2.jpg

All Your Music sucked me in again! This not spending money is harder than it appears.

Ordered:
The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie, Farming Life In Another World Complete Collection, Hidamari Sketch Picture Perfect Collection and My Teen Romantic Comedy - Snafu Climax

Also pre-ordered A Place Further Than the Universe (Collector’s Edition) as I suspect this release will sell like hot cakes :)

While I was at it, also ordered these CE’s
  • Goodbye, Don Glees
  • Over the Sky
  • Pompo the Cinephile
  • Hula Fula Dance
  • Harmonie

Back