UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I have most of the Fate that I’m interested in so a pass for me today. It’s a good opportunity for those who want to delve into the series though (though no F/Z is an odd omission.)

According to their twitter, FZ is getting reprinted and it won't be available on time.

Anyway I got both UBW parts.

------------------

And yeah, watching Zero 1st isn't the best ideia. Even if I do find it the better season.

According to their twitter, FZ is getting reprinted and it won't be available on time.

Anyway I got both UBW parts.

------------------

And yeah, watching Zero 1st isn't the best ideia. Even if I do find it the better season.
That makes sense, I speculated a printing issue might have been the reason. Thanks for confirming.

I've heard about 3 different "must" ways to start fate. Start with DEEN's Fate/SN, Start with F/Z, or Just read the VN
If the VN ever got a legal release yes I would recommend it first. Especially after how many people have said HF isnt new friendly.. Ofc not its the third route of a VN which each route releases after finishing the prior one.

Fate got a lot of spin offs, alternate scenarios. I gave up on trying to keep up with the mobile game continuity.
Sticking with the OG stuff is enough fate for me.

It another series with loads of seasons that you need a spreadsheet and a load of cash to watch. So I'm giving it a miss.
If you stick to the "main" Fates, it's not actually that much (nor all that expensive, given the old Deen ones gets trashed out for real cheap). It only gets complicated if you go into all those spin offs which apparently need some game knowledge. (Fate/Grad Zero First order was pretty boring to the me without it.)

If you stick to the "main" Fates, it's not actually that much (nor all that expensive, given the old Deen ones gets trashed out for real cheap). It only gets complicated if you go into all those spin offs which apparently need some game knowledge. (Fate/Grad Zero First order was pretty boring to the me without it.)

Unless you play the mobile game is a lost cause, they are skipping several mobile scenarios and animating arc 4?5? Or something. I read they were great, but without game knowledge is just impossible to appreciate it as we should.

Back