Marvel Anime

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
Seeing that Iron man: Rise of the technovore was released recently, Are there any plans for releasing any of the other marvel animes in the UK? Such as X-men, Blade, Iron man and Wolverine.

When I spoke to 101 films they told me they were planning on releasing more Anime ..they seem to have a tendency to pick up comic based shows/films so they COULD bring over comic based Anime, that's if they're going on the search for new licenses but I have a feeling their Anime releases are going to be saved licenses...which brings me to Durarara which has been saved (as confirmed by Manga) but no indication of whom has done so.....hmmm. Off topic, sure but a thought that keeps cropping up.

if you ask me, there sellouts, think about it.

you know the dragonball movies battle of gods recently, they only had a KFC ad in japan,

and there doing marvel, why cant they stick to manga for there anime, then again they did great jobs with the count of monte cristo, and romeo X juliet.

maybe there trying to get people who likes marvel, an old literatures ect who dont know about anime to get there attention of the things they like e.g marvel, old literatures, ect

Back