Kino's Journey

bump.

Woahhh, I love Kino's Journey! I've been watching it loads for the past month or so (over and over), and it's probably my new favorite series. Everything about it is absolutely incredible, I don't even know what to write about it; the art, the characters, the pace, the stylings of everything (the outfits the characters wear, how the buildings and "countries" look, the slow yet awesome stories, etc...) are all amazing. I recommend this to anyone who hasn't watched it yet, and although I understand that some people might not like it as much as me, I think this is such a great anime that it would be shame for anyone to miss. I even recommended it to some of my pals who aren't into anime, but they seem to like it too..

Yo, chaos! I'd love to read the novels, but I can't find them anywhere other than crazy prices on amazon marketplace (are they OOP?).. Do you have any suggestions on where to look? :(

Everyone probably already knows I'm a Kino fan, but what the heck, I will say it again: I love Kino!

Its by far one of the most interesting anime's I have seen. And the light novel is very philosophical - don't be fooled by the teen style cover. It's one of those books that make you stop and take a look at your own life and your place in this world. Only one book has been translated in English, the licensing is stuck in development hell, which is a real shame as I would love to read all the other Kino books.

Also, if you haven't checked out the Allison & Lillia anime, I would certainly recemmend it. It's based off another series that the Kino author wrote and its very good. Its an old fashioned adventure story with exceptional storytelling.

M.G xx

Back