Easy to follow, light hearted anime

full metal panic! is a mix of laid back comedy and action! fruits basket is considered by many as one of the best anime shows in recent years. tenchi muyo is the one you should go for!

Full Metal Panic! is definitely one i'd consider slightly laid back, at least in the first two seasons, after that, i'd say no. It gets darker as it goes on and the story will start to unfold a little more as well. So not so much light-hearted and easy going compared to others, but still definitely worth a watch.

Arbalest said:
Full Metal Panic! is definitely one i'd consider slightly laid back, at least in the first two seasons, after that, i'd say no. It gets darker as it goes on and the story will start to unfold a little more as well. So not so much light-hearted and easy going compared to others, but still definitely worth a watch.

Bah as long as its easy to watch!!

I was just after some light hearted stuff as a bit of a contrast to Ergo Proxy, WHR etc.

Now I have a nice selection of light hearted, and with any luck soon I'll some nice action/awesome series'

Yagami said:
I haven't seen it myself, but Dokuro-Chan(?) might be for you. I don't know much about it, so I can't say much :/.

Dokuro-chan is awesome, but too short. You should give it a go. It's so wrong and absurd that it's impossible for me not to like it.

Full metal Panic Fumoffu is great as well, can't say anything about the regular FMP as I didn't see it yet.

chaos said:
Yagami said:
I haven't seen it myself, but Dokuro-Chan(?) might be for you. I don't know much about it, so I can't say much :/.

Dokuro-chan is awesome, but too short. You should give it a go. It's so wrong and absurd that it's impossible for me not to like it.

Full metal Panic Fumoffu is great as well, can't say anything about the regular FMP as I didn't see it yet.

I like short series' too y'know ;) :lol:

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:
Yagami said:

I like short series' too y'know ;) :lol:
By too short I mean, it's about 3 hours long all together, if I'm not mistaken, so you would see it all in one or two sittings =)
It's on the slapstick nonsensical comedy side of things, which I'm not sure you like, considering the things you've said you like before.

Back