Claymore Volume 1 & 2 Competition!

chaos

The Boss
<a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/competitions.php">Check out</a> our new competition for a chance to win a copy of Claymore Volume 1 & 2!

Why can't we just PM you, chaos? Or, like, PM an special account made for competitions if that's easier? It's so much hassle to actually email people, hence the reason fo' my lacking of entry from the past couple of competitions.

Entering this one, though! Claymore looks interesting, at least, until the last two episodes.

Aion said:
Why don't you just let CG win? Corrupt bastard.

He's rubbish at being corrupt or he'd just keep them all for himself ;(

Good luck to all of those entering!

R

Lupus said:
I've entered. Be just, AUKN.
We are just, despite Aion's accusations. Good luck!

Jayme said:
Why can't we just PM you, chaos? Or, like, PM an special account made for competitions if that's easier? It's so much hassle to actually email people, hence the reason fo' my lacking of entry from the past couple of competitions.

Entering this one, though! Claymore looks interesting, at least, until the last two episodes.
Because of email forwarding. I can't forward pm's to my mail box. (Or don't know how to, never bothered to check if it's possible to).

Then I setup a few filters to get all valid answers to a particular folder and to select a winner, I enter the chat room and roll the dices in there.
The number the dices return is the email number.

Rui said:
Aion said:
Why don't you just let CG win? Corrupt bastard.

He's rubbish at being corrupt or he'd just keep them all for himself ;(

Good luck to all of those entering!

R
Hell yeah! =P

First time I've joined tbh, but eh. Hardly been interested in Claymore and I just slapped in a name I've heard people usually mutter about when mentioned about Claymore.

Hopefully, that's the right answer ;D

Aion said:
CG will win again, mark my words.
No he won't! He didn't entered this one =P
If i have the time, I'll let you guys watch the draw, how about that?

@Makson, Chrono & Will - Good luck!

CitizenGeek said:
And now I have entered! Statistically, I have the same chance of winning as anyone else does! :] C'mon AUKN, make it two in a row! :p
Now this is statistically improbable =P

chaos said:
CitizenGeek said:
And now I have entered! Statistically, I have the same chance of winning as anyone else does! :] C'mon AUKN, make it two in a row! :p
Now this is statistically improbable =P
We pierce through the boundries of probability and inprobability! That's how Team Dai Gurren rolls!! :p

Yep, entered too. Cammon!!!!!

Back