Berserk rumour

Zin5ki

Railgun
People might have seen this already, but I might as well chime in with these tantalising shots. I expect this'll be to the interest of quite a few people.

I love Berserk, haven't read the manga in a little while, but who cares? I doubt some things will get animated, like the Farnese "Let me mount you" part of the retribution arc.

unellmay said:
is berserk that thing that started 20 years ago and is never gonna end till the author dies?

The storytelling and art is of a consistently high standard. So long as it remains entertaining I'll keep reading it.

Anyhow, if this is true then awesome. Berserk is long overdue a continuation/remake given how the original anime ended. Like Fabio says, the OVA format should suit extreme content better than a TV series.

Whoa, i will say, please let this be true. It deserves it as well i will say. As Wildcard said, the manga is consistantly high in quality both art and story wise, and according the Miura, he is only a third of the way through it, so there is still a ton to go if thats true.

Arbalest said:
Whoa, i will say, please let this be true. It deserves it as well i will say. As Wildcard said, the manga is consistantly high in quality both art and story wise, and according the Miura, he is only a third of the way through it, so there is still a ton to go if thats true.

Only a third?! Christ, I read the manga, caught up and it took me f_cking ages! Then again, if I think about what happened in the manga, I suppose it does make sense... a lot of people have called ******** on this, but I'm hoping to God it's real

A Michael Bay/Eli Roth production... Be(r)serk.

Featuring The Rock as Gatsu, token black female as Caska and Zac Effron as Griffith, also guest starring Megan Fox as Slan.

Back