What did you BUY today?

Well it was yesterday but I got me a Dr Harleen Quinzel from Batman Arkham Origins figure!

Attachments

• 20240411_155028.jpg
    20240411_155028.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240411_155104.jpg
    20240411_155104.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 2
Ordered from The Game Collection Outlet on Ebay using a 15% discount code.

Star Ocean: The Second Story R (PS5)

The code is DEALS15 & it expires tomorrow if any one else is interested.

Ordered from The Game Collection Outlet on Ebay using a 15% discount code.

Star Ocean: The Second Story R (PS5)

The code is DEALS15 & it expires tomorrow if any one else is interested.

I believe there's 20% off if you use the code APP20 when using the mobile app to order.

After waiting a month for a back ordered blu ray from Sentai, it's finally on its way to Stackry to join the rest of the order. In the meantime, Golden Boy DVD became available today on crunchyroll store. I've ordered it and I have 13 days before I need to start paying for storage fees. It might be a tight turnaround.

After waiting a month for a back ordered blu ray from Sentai, it's finally on its way to Stackry to join the rest of the order. In the meantime, Golden Boy DVD became available today on crunchyroll store. I've ordered it and I have 13 days before I need to start paying for storage fees. It might be a tight turnaround.
If the Golden Boy stock is in their IA warehouse it should reach Stackry within a few days. If its the Texas warehouse then it'll be roughly a week at best.

My friend called me today while I was at work and told me he just purchased a pair of tickets for us to go see Australian Pink Floyd at a local theater in Lancaster next month. This will be the third time I've seen them; My friend and I have also seen Brit Pink Floyd once, about 3 years ago. That show had been postponed multiple times due to Covid, and finally happened a year and a half late.

My final Haul prior to MCM Comic Con.
From WOWHD
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Blu-Ray.

From Crunchyroll US via Stackry.
Cat's Eye Season 1 and 2
City Hunter Shinjuku Private Eyes
Lovely Complex (Took the last copy available)

From Amazon UK

City Hunter Season 1

Quite a impressive and diverse haul on my part
It was quite unfortunate that it didn't end up doing the big City Hunter/Cat's Eyes as I planned this year as City Hunter Season 2 is now OOP and prior to it's OOP status it was too expensive and both parts weren't frequently available together.

If I don't end up being too many show's at MCM I probably do a Urusei Yatsura 80s haul instead.

It's crazy that I own all of Sailor Moon again, and this time for Blu-Ray format.
Viz Media really did a excellent job with those complete sets.

I hope AL will Sailor Moon on Blu-Ray someday or even at anncounce it this years MCM Comic Con with those new Viz Media masters.
Sure Sailor Moon had a rough past in the UK, but it's 2024 now and the series is more popular then ever and I feel it deserves a second chance.

Today I purchased The Wind Rises BR+DVD from CEX.

I promise you that I'm not a CEX shill, but God, they always come through for me if I'm looking for something. eBay users and other second-hand sites asking £15 for a used Blu-ray copy, CEX £5 +£2.95 delivery.

I've got a good chunk of out of print stuff from them as well at good prices. I know they sort of get a bad rep, but I haven't had a bad experience yet (aside from 1 Blu-ray that had disc rot, which I was able to get fully refunded at my local store, under their 24 month warranty on everything they sell, so it wasn't exactly a bad experience per se). The only bad thing is that they charge delivery on per item now.

I hope they keep on going,

I decided to bite the bullet and finally buy all the parts necessary for a new PC build, to replace my 9 year old 3rd-gen i5 main computer, before Win 10 goes dead next year. I spent about $2,000 on all the parts. I already have an empty rack-mount ATX case on roll-out rails in my computer rack to install everything in, and about 30 Tb of hard drives in my current PC to move over. Amazon US was actually very competetive in pricing, and with Prime most of the parts will arrive tomorrow, so I can get started with the build over the 3-day Holiday weekend. The hold up is going to be the processor itself, which will take a week or more to arrive. Hopefully I'll get it all together and running by my Birthday on the 13 June - it will be an early Birthday present to myself!

I'm not a PC gamer, so this will not be a gaming PC; I just wanted a fairly robust system so that it will last me another 10 years. The RTX 3070ti video card I picked up used off eBay, from a non-miner seller.

Computer Parts A.jpg
Computer Parts B.jpg
Computer Parts C.jpg

Last edited:
Back