D gray man question

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
I just read a review on series 2 part one and in the review it said that only the first 51 episodes are dubbed and funimation wont be dubbing the rest. is this true?

It's currently on hold due to (presumably) poor sales. That's not to say that it might not be picked up later if things improve; if it sells like hot cakes over here it might also have an effect.

Sgt Frog is also on hold and has been for some time, but Funimation have said it will be continuing at some point. There are however a bunch of series Funimation has just flat out dropped as they don't sell well enough to warrant the cost of dubbing them.

R

Regarding D Gray-Man, Funi have said at their Otakon panel today that the delay is due to materials or another factor rather than poor sales. So it should be finished up eventually after all.

So as long as the UK sales don't tank, I assume once that's sorted out Manga will be all over the second part :)

R

Rui said:
Regarding D Gray-Man, Funi have said at their Otakon panel today that the delay is due to materials or another factor rather than poor sales. So it should be finished up eventually after all.

So as long as the UK sales don't tank, I assume once that's sorted out Manga will be all over the second part :)

R
i hope they get stage 2 out soon cause i enjoyed stage 2 more than i did stage 1 of d.gray man.

Back