Zero no Tsukaima

afoia

Adventurer
Ok, so i caught onto this anime late.
As im a big fan of kawaii anime's this sounded cool, so ive watched about half of the episodes and im really enjoying this, but most sites/blogs ive read about it on dont rate it too highly.
The characters a fun, and the story is good. Not fantastic but very reminiscant of harry potter...

Anyway if you like romantic/comedy anime's check it out.

Yeah. I agree that Zero's quite entertaining to watch. Although it's not my favourite, it's worth watching if you need something to do. :D
I would rate it around 7 or 8/10.

Which sites? Most of the most famous/respected bloggers are way into Zero Louise. Its a great show, and way funny.

List the nay-sayers so I can downgrade their opinions.

er i cant say as i was probably browsing blog sites. Just generally googling the title of the anime to see what people's opinons where.

Ok so i havent seen a great deal of anime in my life time in comparrision to others, but ive just finished this and it thought it was fantastic!
The perfect mix of comedy, romance and action. If there is a 2nd season in the works id gladly watch it, and failing that i hope they translate the manga soon!

Does anyone have any other recomendations like this series?

*edit*
Got this straight from the wiki site, The first volume of a side story, entitled Tabitha's Adventure, is set to be released on 25 October 2006.

I have to say cheers for the suggestion of this anime, I am current back working night shift with nothingto do here so after reading this I checked out a couple of episodes last night and ended up watchin the first 5, really enjoyed them and now look forward to seeing the rest of the series

Back