Zankyō no Terror directed by Shinichiro Watanabe

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
f37b6a5b378ccd5e1dfa18e3991d27ba1395416568_full.jpg

Fuji TV announced during its Noitamina Line Up 2014 event on Friday that it will premiere the original anime Zankyō no Terror (Echo's Terror) in its Noitamina block this July. Shinichiro Watanabe (Cowboy Bebop, Kids on the Slope) is directing the anime at the studio Mappa. Yoko Kanno (Macross Plus, Cowboy Bebop, Kids on the Slope) is composing the music, and Kazuto Nakazawa (Samurai Champloo) is designing the characters. - by ANN

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... rror-anime

Check the trailer in here because the one in the news is region locked.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ioyu0

This looks amazing to me. I am really looking forward to it.

Just Passing Through said:
When are the UK Blu-rays coming out!

I want it already!

+1 LOL

st_owly said:
*whistles* Andrew?

If that photo at Manga's Intagram is true, then he is in Japan at the moment :) Oh maybe he's snatching that already to the UK lol (keep dreaming boy...)

bakum4tsu said:
If that photo at Manga's Intagram is true, then he is in Japan at the moment :) Oh maybe he's snatching that already to the UK lol (keep dreaming boy...)

If that's true then I take it Andrew won't be at MCM Comic Con this weekend, so no AL announcements :(

britguy said:
bakum4tsu said:
If that photo at Manga's Instagram is true, then he is in Japan at the moment :) Oh maybe he's snatching that already to the UK lol (keep dreaming boy...)

If that's true then I take it Andrew won't be at MCM Comic Con this weekend, so no AL announcements :(

Oh yeah, bahh :?

I'm glad this is an original story, as that is where Watanabe shines. Sakamichi no Apollon(kids on the slope) was a disappointment to me as the pacing was all over the place, and a lot of the music was left to the OSTs instead of being placed into the series(which is a shame as the OST is superb.)

I'll be keeping an eye on this easily. i generally watch watanabes stuff anyways, plus with kannos OST it could work wonders.

I'm thinking third time lucky. Kids on the Slope was blah. Couldn't even make it through Space Dandy. Hopefully his third attempt at a series since Champloo will be the jackpot.

*prays*

I feel the same, I have dropped Kids on the Slope around episode 3 or 4 when it was airing but now I will give it another shot and even buy the BD to watch it. Now about Space Dandy, I wont even bother cause its just not my type of show.

But Zankyo no Terror looks quite good and the terrorism thing at least its something different from the usual stuff these days so :)

Much as I've been enjoying Space Dandy, I'm reserving judgment on this one. Code Geass just about got away with it, but the 'teen-terrorist' schtick doesn't do much for me in general.

Professor Irony said:
Much as I've been enjoying Space Dandy, I'm reserving judgment on this one. Code Geass just about got away with it, but the 'teen-terrorist' schtick doesn't do much for me in general.

I guess it all depends on people's tastes. ;)

VivisQueen said:
I'm thinking third time lucky. Kids on the Slope was blah. Couldn't even make it through Space Dandy. Hopefully his third attempt at a series since Champloo will be the jackpot.

*prays*

What, he recently made a series I didn't even know about?! I've never even heard of Space Dandy. Though your post has tempered my excitement somewhat haha. Did anyone here enjoy it?

This new series seems like it could have potential to be great (well anything by Watanabe does), though from the synopsis it sounds like it also has the potential to be pretentious too. Nonetheless I'm pretty stoked.

No one wins that, you do realise that.

The person who didn't eat the fastest loses first and then the guy who did also loses and, frankly, worse than loser A.

Back