Yu Yu Hakusho dvds

sanji no 1

Vampire Ninja
I was just wondering if the Yu Yu hakusho boxsets played of region 2 dvd players like the dragonball z boxsets did.

So could someone be kind enough to tell me please?

Nope, they don't, they're definitely R1 only, I've got them myself.

Same with most of Funi's stuff, including Dragonball, just in case you were interested in that too.

I'm too lazy to go upstairs to check right now but I think they're region 1 only like the latest Dragon Ball sets and Dragon Ball Z Dragon Boxes (why Funi made Dragon Ball R1 only when the matching Z and GT sets are R1,2&4 I have no idea)

someone needs to give Funimation a slap, because i bet there are loads of people that want stuff like DBZ and One Piece over in this country and to be honest, they're kinda limiting themselves ><

Yup, Region 1 only on the 2-disc and repackaged recent boxsets. Although, region free players are so common now, easily under £30 for a new one.

It's their Region A Blu-Ray releases that are the problem. *Glares at PS3*.

Ahh region-coding. One of the ongoing banes of my life... >.>

Yeah, I know what you mean about Region A Blu-Ray releases. I would have picked up Samurai Champloo if I had a multi-region Blu-Ray player

memorium said:
someone needs to give Funimation a slap, because i bet there are loads of people that want stuff like DBZ and One Piece over in this country and to be honest, they're kinda limiting themselves ><
No one will touch YYH because MVM made such a fantastic cockup of it the first time around and DBZ and One Piece seem to be horded by Toei who ether have no idea what they're worth and are overpricing it, or leaving it to the french to hord it over us.

Or they have no idea of their own affairs and relay don't know what the ****, as demonstrated by One piece's 4kids incarnation airing in september.

Back