Yu Yu Hakusho Blu-ray

animefreak17 said:
i wouldnt have thought so
Again, af, what is the point of posting this? You don't know the answer to his question, so why are you posting to tell him that? That's not helpful, it's pointless.

PlanetAxel confirms they are in fact region free.

ayase said:
animefreak17 said:
i wouldnt have thought so
Again, af, what is the point of posting this? You don't know the answer to his question, so why are you posting to tell him that? That's not helpful, it's pointless.

PlanetAxel confirms they are in fact region free.

Ah man thank you so much! Ive been wanting to see this series again for so long!

Bluray boxsets of YYH should have region free. Region free mean region A,B,C

I have question, If i buy Blue ray from american with region A and B. It is should work on UK PS3 ?

Taka88 said:

I have question, If i buy Blue ray from american with region A and B. It is should work on UK PS3 ?
Yes.

Region AB releases work on both region A players and region B players (such as UK PS3s).

VoxPhantom said:
Taka88 said:

Yes.

Region AB releases work on both region A players and region B players (such as UK PS3s).

I found it is odd because when i buy dragonzball z blue ray disc 1 and 2 from american. It is work well but when i put dragonzball z disk 3 and 4 on ps3 suddenly PS3 blue ray is broken but lucky can play game or dvd.

Back