You're Under Arrest - any fans around?

RichB06

Kiznaiver
Having seen some specials and some of the first series years ago I've just started on season 2 of the show (which I never knew about till the other week) and I'm loving it, the jokes work, the characters are amusing, just a really fun show all around

What do you guys think?

I was a big fan of the show... for about 3 weeks until I got bored of it. I've never lost interest in something so quickly before.

There's a few specials and the movie out on UK DVD, I was a lil disappointed with the movie, not so laugh out loud, more serious

It wasn't so much the serious storyline that I didn't like about the movie. It was the ammount of still action pose frames during key action scenes. They kinda ruined the flow.

where's my cow? said:
I've only seen the episodes you get in the Blue MVM boxset, but I loved it! Must check out more!!!

That's as good as it gets. The Movie isn't bad, but it still doesn't reach the highs the OVA does. The other series don't compare at all...

The other series don't compare at all...

I'm watching season 2 at the min, only a few eps in and it's funny, enjoyable stuff, much like the specials were

Do you mean you just found the specials funnier?

RichB06 said:
The other series don't compare at all...

I'm watching season 2 at the min, only a few eps in and it's funny, enjoyable stuff, much like the specials were

Do you mean you just found the specials funnier?

I just thought the general spontaneity that made the OVA’s so much fun wasn't present in any of the other YUA ventures. But it’s a personal opinion – I’m not saying they were especially bad or anything, just, in my eyes, a disappointment having enjoyed the OVA so much…

I've seen the blue boxset ones too, and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Wouldn't be something I'd wake up one morning and get excited about seeing, but it was a nice distraction at the very least. Well worth checking out :D

Well I went through the second series in about 5 days, just got the 'No Mercy' mini special to watch now
Kinda gutted, such a fun watchable series

Back