Your viewing journal

I read them in reverse chronological order as I click on "show me the threads that have been updated since I last checked" and then open all the tabs starting with the most recently posted to thread. ^^;

So, yesterday I finished watching TTGL (finally).

The last 11 episodes were much better than the first half, IMO.

Also started Trigun, which is pretty awesome :3

Paradox295 said:
So, yesterday I finished watching TTGL (finally).

The last 11 episodes were much better than the first half, IMO.

Also started Trigun, which is pretty awesome :3

TRIGUUUUUUUUUUN! HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH! :p I love Trigun. Dubs or sub? and IMO things don't really kick off until episode 5 (though the first episode is fantastic)

Maria Holic 4-6

Threatening to set someone on fire is about as funny as threatening to rape someone: i.e. not very. The introduction of Mariya's twin sister (Aya Hirano <3) has increased my interest but also the chance of walking into a trap. One must be doubly cautious from here on out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Shakugan no Shana III Episode 1 (Raw)

Nice to see Yuji spending the whole episode talking to Sosuke Aizen xD. It was quite interesting to see my memory of season 2 suddenly return.

Also, Lamies in the next episode?! Surely we haven't seen her since early season 1?.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Maria Holic 4-6

Threatening to set someone on fire is about as funny as threatening to rape someone: i.e. not very. The introduction of Mariya's twin sister (Aya Hirano <3) has increased my interest but also the chance of walking into a trap. One must be doubly cautious from here on out...
I think you have missed the real lesson to be learnt from that... you are now armed with the excuse of "oh... er... I thought it was his sister!", so you only need to be half as cautious!

Shakugan no Shana III -FINAL- episode 1.

Okay...what a freakin' dramatic start to the series. I really felt for Shana when she was ecstatic to see Yuji near the Christmas tree...only for him for fade away.. This is only the first episode, and I was close to tears!

I also still can't believe we're seeing Lamies in the next episode!

Also, I noticed that the final line of the ending theme is also the final line of the first series' first ending theme: "I believe!".

FMA:BROTHERHOOD epi 47-49

I am getting a little frustrated by these episodes. I want to see more of what is going on in the 'after credits' scenes and less of the main fight. It was nice to see some old faces back though.

Back