Your viewing journal

Highschool of the Dead episode 8
Kanon 2002 episodes 9-13I cried when Makoto vanished and when I thought Ayu but the last episode cheered me up when it turned out she was still alive
Clannad episode 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a pretty crap day so spent most of it watching fullmetal alchemist brother part 2 blu ray. Ive watched eps 14 to 23 today only 3 more left =3

Professor Irony said:
Orgun said:
Mysterious Steel Fairy Rouran

That is a fantastic name for a series.

I know, you gotta love the names they come up with for these series!!

Yesterday

Mysterious Steel Fairy Rouran - Episodes 21 - 23

Today

Mysterious Steel Fairy Rouran - Episodes 24 - 26

Unfortunately the fansub group subbing this series didn't finish the last 2 episodes so the only way I know how it ends is by badly translating the text on the official website :(

Watched eps 24 25 and 26 of fullemtal alchemist brotherhood. why did they have to leave the ep like that -i know what happens read the manga but thats not the point- i hope its doesn't take to long for the next boxset to come out

Ookami-san episode 9
K-ON!! episode 21 I really laughed at Azu-nyan's expression when Ui looked a lot like Yui with her hairstyle when she hugged her
Clannad episodes 12-14

Last edited by a moderator:
So, watched a fair bit last night:

Heroman 1-4 - I actually quite like this show. Pretty sure i saw what looked like Stan Lee in ep 1 as well which was humorous. It doesn't do anything new, but what it does it does well. So i'm gonna stick with it.

Bakemonogatari 9 - Nadeko Snake arc now. Still never a dull moment with this, and this arc looks to be yet another interesting one after seeing the shrine. Here's hoping to watch ep 10 soon enough.

MONONOKE said:
Clannad episodes 15-23
Clannad After Story episode 1
You skipped the best ep (OVA) of the entire first season?
Suppose it doesn't fit in too well if marathoning it tho'

Amagami SS 8, sisters friend route next.

Watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn! episodes 46-55. A nice end to the rings battle side of things, just the main fight to go. I'll probably skip Episode 56 as it seems like it's a recap episode.

I also watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episodes 1-13. Wow, it zoomed through all the canon stuff that was shown in the original series, and missed out the train part completely, which is a shame. Still, looking forward to the next release where the never-before animated stuff gets going...

Reaper gI said:
MONONOKE said:
Clannad episodes 15-23
Clannad After Story episode 1
You skipped the best ep (OVA) of the entire first season?
Suppose it doesn't fit in too well if marathoning it tho'

Would thad be Clannad: Another World, Tomoyo Chapter if so I will watch before any more After Story :)

Back