Your viewing journal

Maria Watches Over Us season 2 eps 1-5,a really nice sweet charming show and a nice change of pace for me after spending the last couple of weeks watching shows like Ergo Proxy,Lain,Ghost in the Shell and One Piece but then again you can never get enough of One Piece lol. :D

Giant Killing episode 20 - No wonder Holland got to the finals of the world cup if they had players like that.

Highschool of the Dead episode 7 - We got some good zombie action this episode with a lot more ecchi to go with it.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama episodes 5-7 - Just taking the mick of this half of the time mainly at the posh characters. For a shoujo anime its quite meh at the moment.

Highschool of The Dead eps 4-7

loved each episode, the action was intense and episode 6 gave us some comic relief, which is unusual for zombie themed fiction, but it worked nicely

Black Lagoon ep. 1 - 8
Well, I can't fault the technical aspects of this, or the dub: it's a pleasure to watch and listen to. I've still got some niggles about the series so far, partly due to the way it plays it straight with this gritty, real world setting then has some crazy over-the-top fight scenes. Some of Rock's narration also irked me a little.

8/10 - it's really very good.

Watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episodes 35-45 over the last few days. I'll liking the Varia arc, though "the people paired off while the others watch" story telling makes it feel a lot like the old Dragon Ball tournament arcs, so it doesn't feel very original...

Darker Than Black OVA 4 - This concludes the gap between S1 and S2, and does it hella well. Everything down to why Hei is like he is is now evident, and most of the plot holes are now filled. To be honest, this is what S2 should have been like, but there we go. Very much hoping that a S3 maybe announced for this at some point, and to be honest, i can't see why not. The DtB world is vast, so there is much they can do with it.

K-ON!! episode 20 - It was by far one of the best episodes of the series in my view, in terms of a fantastic performance and the ending of it.

The ending was so well done, when they were talking about the future, then all of the sudden they all start crying, your so emotionally attached to them that I almost start crying (I did not), It took 20 episodes to make me appreciate this series however I still think that it should of been 13 episodes

Lets hope the last episode has that same impact.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama episodes 8-12

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiki episode 7
K-ON!! episode 20
Highschool of the Dead episode 7
Ookami-san episode 8 Cameos from characters in Railgun and Toradora were awesome ^_^
Occult Academy episode 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Back