Your viewing journal

ilmaestro said:
chaos said:
Started Gungrave. Volume one promises a very solid anime, with some serious action ahead.
Gungrave is AAA+, exciting, intriguing, emotional anime for all but two eps, and you've already had one of those.
One piece 395, bleach 216 and gungrave up to volume 6 today. Like you said, gungrave is AAA+ , nothing really happens on one piece this time, but it's still awesome and bleach was weak this time around, but promises of great battles are on the air.

Ait TV and The Motion picture. I liked it as a show but I prefer Kanon. The story was possibly not as well handled as it could have been, it was a little odd as you just seemed to lose characters half way through.

Ah My Buddha volume 2. Still quite funny for a fanservice show. I think even though it is a fanservice show the girls are quite strong characters as they know what is going on and use it to their advantage.

Gundam 00 second season ep 16-25 (overall eps 41-50) A great way to wrap up the show, it offered some satisfying conclusions and endings for several of the characters. I'm going to look forward to watching this again with the Beez releases.

Turn A Gundam ep 1- and this is the gundam show i'm replacing 00 with in my viewing list :p Wanted to watch this for a while now, the first ep didn't disappoint aside from having no giant robot action at all, this is going to be an intresting watch

Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners Tsuukaku Zanryuu (movie 3)- Another great installment, got the fourth primed and ready to watch now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fate/Stay Night volume 6

Really enjoyable series overall, especially the ending which was touching.

It's a shame MVM haven't released this series over here yet.

well apart from whats airing in spring, i watched the 12 ep of Kurenai, witch was a nice change

also tears to tiara was so funny last ep

"If you insist on killing him"
"I will become his bride"
her brother=:0
me=xDDDD

Last 24 hours i've watched:

Gundam 00 S2 19-20 Pretty serious episodes here, powerful in their own rights too. Its hard not to feel sorry for Lyle as well
One Piece 310-312 - More reason as to why this show is brilliant
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood 4 - Good episode, didn't feel half as rushed as previous ones and it stuck to the manga near enough with a T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chrono Crusade Episodes 1-8 - Pretty good so far, watching the dvds in japanese as the dub isnt that great.

Pandora Hearts 1-4 - Had a slow start but after finishing episode 2 it certainly got interesting in 3 and 4. Looks like another good series for this season

Back