Your viewing journal

5 cm per second on friday
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time on saturday
the place promised in our early days - tomorrow, and possibly appleseed and vexille, so I can spend the whole day at the movies... Yep, I'm a maniac I know xD

Man haven't filled this in for a while
Kure-Nai- Finished - Damn that was a good series. Just wish there was more. Much more. Right balance of slice of life, humour, action, and weird **** stuff. Enough questions answered, but enough left for a later dat.
Tower of Druga -Finished- Big old plate of Meh. If it had been the last episode ever it would have been far too rushed, but nothing really wants me to come back for more.
Heir of Twenty Faces -up to eps 9- Hmm curiouser and curiouser. Nice to see Chizuko developing on her own rather than as Twenty faces sidekick.
Elemental Gelade- Dropped at ep 14- There's dump fun and there is is just dumb. This show has fallen form the former to the latter.
Blassreiter up to 11- Despite all the drawbacks of this series it has got me genuinely intrigued as to how its all going to pan out especially since seemingly no one is immune to the grim reaper in this show.
Witchblade - up to 12- Wow. A gonzo show that doesn't completely suck after the second DVD. Most have a good premise, but can't stretch it out over the 20 odd episodes. This series however seems to be doing a damn good job of not sucking and keeping me hooked so far. Also liking the way the boxsets are being handled my MVM
Tokko- Finished - Beer and curry anime. Fun, brainless, but does the whole thing of needing a sequel that never happened.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- 1-3 - Bought the LE without having watched it, and must say have not been disappointed (expect may be for the more technical aspects of the DVD subtitles aren't pretty and can be difficult to follow, and picture quality isn't the best). My main fear was a show lead by some hyperactive possibly insane character, what i get instead is a jaded, down to earth character trying to cope with all the weirdness. I like this take on things.
Macross F- up to 11- Interesting Ranka does seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to chances with Alto but this makes me think she is more likely to get him in the end. Just wish the the animation quality wasn't all over the place.
Also keeping up with Code Geass and what ever else pops up.

The Gokusen volmes 1 and 2.

I was not sure what I was going to think about this as I bought it on a whim, but it is great. I am really enjoying it so far, I just hope it keeps up the quality to the end.

Naruto 66 - 78 - watched all 13 in one sitting on Friday night. Good job I wasn't in work on Saturday, my head only hit the pillow at 3:30.

Bleach 1 - 25 - what a way to spend three evenings viewing time! Man I want more :D

Still working my way through Crest of the Stars and She, the ultimate weapon. Not quite in the right mood for those two at the moment.

Watched eps 1 and 2 of Haruhi Suzumiya, still have one episode left to watch on this volume. It's great so far, I can finally see what all the fuss is about and it's deserved. :]

after about 1 year or so of not continuing my usuall fix of anime or manga....last night i started to watch it again...and boy did i miss it! (must have been the busy college schedule...glad college is over)

last night i watched some Code Geasse...i think im on episode 10..it seems pretty decent..
and i started a new series...Golgo 13....pretty good...i wish i was bad-ass like Golgo13 lol.

Ninja Boy! said:
after about 1 year or so of not continuing my usuall fix of anime or manga....last night i started to watch it again...and boy did i miss it! (must have been the busy college schedule...glad college is over)

last night i watched some Code Geasse...i think im on episode 10..it seems pretty decent..
and i started a new series...Golgo 13....pretty good...i wish i was bad-ass like Golgo13 lol.
Glad you got back on track =) I'm still very pleased with SDK and Initial D

chaos said:
Ninja Boy! said:

Glad you got back on track =) I'm still very pleased with SDK and Initial D

cheers....SDK is friggin awsome...i regret selling it to ya but hey..when one needs money...desperate times call lol.
anywho back on topic:
i need to watch a ton of anime i missed out on...particularly, Gurren Lagann.

Just finished watching the last 5 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, thats all 51 epsisodes over the past 3 days. Now I just need the movie :D

Watching episodes 21 and 22 of Gungrave. This series has really surprised me; uneven animation quality aside it's gripped me right from the start. Can't wait to see how it all ends :)

now that i am back on track with anime i've been doing some catching up.
i started watching welcome to the NHK via crunchyroll...
i usually only watch the japanese version with subs but i gave this an exception..and the dub is pretty decent.
so i am on episode 4 of that
and epsiode 13 of Code Geass...loving it so far...may have to purchase the LE version out next month or so..

Ninja Boy! said:
now that i am back on track with anime i've been doing some catching up.
i started watching welcome to the NHK via crunchyroll...
i usually only watch the japanese version with subs but i gave this an exception..and the dub is pretty decent.
so i am on episode 4 of that
and epsiode 13 of Code Geass...loving it so far...may have to purchase the LE version out next month or so..
LE box does look nice

Back