Your viewing journal

Midori No Hibi 9 - What a great episode this was, one of my favourites so far. Really enjoying this series now.

Meloncholu of Haruhi 6 - This series while fun is confusing me a little, i shall watch it with an open mind.

Cowboy Bebop 25 - Second to last episode and a cracker at that, i have a hunk im going to have mixed feelings about the last episode.

I also watched Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, now this to me looks really interesting and i love the story. First episode was pretty good, it's only a six episode series and it looks like a good one at that. I think i'll post a review of this when i'm done.

Midori No Hibi 10 - Another night another Hibi, somewhat ok episode. Get to see a bit of Midori's past which is good for her character, apart from that nothing really worth noting.

Love Hina Again 1 - What the bloody hell was this? :? Everything i liked about Love Hina is missing, if episode 2 and 3 are like this they have ended the Love Hina franchise on a very low. Just so many things i dislike, i mean they even changed the OP/ED what the hell! the originals were some of the best i've seen and they got rid of the great theme song. This better improve!

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora 2 - If anyone likes romance/comedy anime then please for the love of god check this out the story is simply fantastic. This episode has good even though the general mood was sad again watching the characters go through so many phases and emotions is something great to watch. I'm waiting in anticipation for the next episode.

Cowboy Bebop 26 - Welp thats it, cowboy bebop has finished. Nothing i can say that hasn't already been said but this series has surpassed everything i have expected it to be. In the first few episodes i thought it was boring yet somewhat funny but it began to grow on me and it has turned out to be a fantastic show. The end credits were great and the little touches in the last few minutes just gave it that special something, the quality that was put into this series is something i doubt i will see again for some time.

I'm going to miss hearing "Tank" on a daily basis :(

I haven't been watching as much anime as I used to, due to the varying factors of time/quality of anime and money. :p

Fansub-wise the only series I've been watching for the past few months is Red Garden, which wipes the floor clean of most other anime with the characterisation. Will be watching episode 19 later for more drama, crazed mutated men and revelations.

On DVD I watched the second volume of Fantastic Children. The pacing is a bit slow, but the story is so intriguing that I have to watch more!
________
SUZUKI CARRY

Finished Paranoia Agent - excellent series. I am curious though what sections of the infamous 'hanging' scene was cut. And the second OVA of Freedom (very good).

Not sure what to watch next despite catching up with some of the usual fansubs that I have fallen behind on. Like Nodame, Code Geass and Kanon (especiialy now that it is finished).

Laughing Manji said:
Finished Paranoia Agent - excellent series. I am curious though what sections of the infamous 'hanging' scene was cut.
My friend has the UK DVD and as far as I can tell it actually wasn't cut.

Alice said:
One Piece, episode 1 - I actually really loved it! I finally have another anime I can watch.

the series gets really good later on, i don't think i'm even half way through whats released so far either =/

On topic: watched episode 144 of One Piece last night and going to watch 145-147 later finally onto the SkyPiea saga now so can see how good it is next to the arabalsta arc.

Didn't have anything to do this evening, so I got through One Piece episodes 2-9 and am now watching Basilisk episode 1 again. I never finished it, so I might as well start from the beginning. 8)

Watched the first 3 eps of Haibane Renmei.

Doesn't really appear to be something I'd normally watch, but not much storyline has appeared yet, so I'll keep going >_>

Midori No Hibi 11 - Another episode of Midori with its usualy laughs and the odd Seiji love fest. Two episodes to go and they look to be good ones, grown really fond of this series.

Love Hina Again 2 - Still struggling to get my head around why this series was ever made. The last half of Love Hina and the specials was based on "was the promise really me" and they are still carrying that crap on? hardly any of the characters have gotten any screen time and the only person thats developed is Keitaro. One more episode to go but i'm only watching it for the sake of it.

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora 3 - If your heart strings are easily pulled then The sky which half moon rises is for you. There is a character for everyone to support in this series and the quality is of such a high standard, I can't belive this series hasn't gotten much more attention than it deserves.

Meloncholu of Haruhi 7 - This series while funny confuses me, but i'm sure it's meant to be like that. The completley random episode schedule is one of it's many charms.

Today I watched Cardcaptor Sakura vol 15 (Spinel getting drunk on sweets was :lol:), Death Note ep 23 (a great ep), Gintama ep 23(another great ep), Angel Heart ep 27 (lots of crying :lol:), Tokyo Tribes 2 ep 6 (still wondering where Tokyo Tribes 1 went to :lol:) and One Piece ep 301 (best ep so far :D).

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Laughing Manji said:
Finished Paranoia Agent - excellent series. I am curious though what sections of the infamous 'hanging' scene was cut.
My friend has the UK DVD and as far as I can tell it actually wasn't cut.

Yeah, thats what I thought, its a sequence that you cannot conveniently cut without totally changing it. Its the boxset version I have.

Considering how the entire episode played out (the characters were in a suicide pact and were continually frustrated in their attempts to carry this out) it seems a bit wierd to single out the hanging scene.

Midori No Hibi 12/13 - Well tonight i watched the last two episodes (more like i watched the second last but was so engrossed in it i had to watch it all) and i must say i am very satisfied with this series on a whole, i'll be putting up a full review soon. They have done it justice with the ending and i feel somewhat sad that it's over but happy because it turned out how i thought and it didn't let me down.

Love Hina Again 3 - On the other hand i also finished Love Hina Again. While Midori No Hibi ended on a high this has reached the other end of the spectrum. If you're a huge fan of Love Hina then naturally you will watch this and naturally be left dissapointed and thinking "what the hell?!" because i know i was. I think they should have gone ahead and made another season as this is a severe let down and i feel the addition of the extra character was a mere exscuse to produce this worthless anime.

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora 4 - Another fantastic episode, this really is becoming a big favourite of mine. The story is more mature than what i expected from this first episode but this episode ends on a pretty high cliff hanger and i really want to know what happens next. This episode had the perfect mixture of comedy and seriousness and the execution is top notch. Akika driving her sports car around the city had me laughing and was a really nice surprise. Stop reading and GO WATCH!!

Chobits 5 - Not much to say here, i feel chobits is moving along rather slow. Not much has happened in this episode and nothing that i really think is worth noting. It is doing enough to sustain my interest but im sitting here thinking "how long?" hopefully things will start to pick up.

I just got through Haibane Renmei 5 and thought 'F*** this'

The whole thing just seemed boring to me >_>

It lacked even the most basic concepts of entertainment, IMHO.

Today I watched Cardcaptor Sakura vol 16, Gungrave vols 5&6 (my brother finally got that last 3 vols), D.Gray-man ep 24 (Krory is so naive but still a great new addition to the main cast), Hataraki Man ep 7&8 (still sounds like a Shounen type anime, lol), and Bleach 119.

Back