Your viewing journal

Calamity of a Zombie Girl: It's always a worry when the zombies exhibit more emotion than the humans, isn't it? Lots of limb ripping action.

Cardcaptor Sakura episodes 50-57: So is this all becoming a test to make Sakura stronger, to prepare her for a quest? Like in computer games? And has Tomoya's voice (English VA) got higher and more squeaky? I'm starting to get the impression that Sakura's mum did an "Obi Wan Kenobi", turning herself into a spirit to better protect her daughter.

Chainsaw Man episode 8 Alliance.

Encouragement of Climb: Next Summit episode 9 Encouragement of fishing.

Shinobi no Ittoki episode 9 Destruction.

PreCure episodes 5-17

BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War (English Dub) Episode 369 - 370

BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War Episode 8

Chainsaw Man Episode 8

Encouragement of Climb: Next Summit Episode 9

Management of a Novice Alchemist Episode 9

Peter Grill and the Philosoper's Time: Super Extra (Uncensored) Episode 8

Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 9

Chivalry of a Failed Knight complete series: This was much better than I was expecting. Action, romance, comedy, a coherent storyline, the boy exiled from his clan for not being good enough, who then fights with all his heart to prove them wrong and win the princess - you know, the usual story.

Chainsaw Man ep 8
Ghosted.
Man I really don't get the hype. Half an episode spent showing how cinematic they can be without anything happening and then somehow making a fight with a dude with swords sticking out of him boring and trying for an emotional death scene. Unfortunately I didn't give a f*** about the character, so it fell flat. It feels like they really really wanted to make a live action version!

The Little Lies We All Tell ep 7
Alone, but not forgotten.

SPY x FAMILY p2 e9
Green eyed monster.

Pop Team Epic s2 e9
Old school.

My Master Has No Tail ep 9
Testing times.

Immoral Guild ep 8
Fried and tour around town.

Cardcaptor Sakura episodes 57-63: Penultimate volume and the action and plot is working towards a big finish, The most important question is whether Syaoran can win his battle against puberty? And where was Sakura hiding that card she pulled out while going down the water slide?

Do it Yourself!! episode 9 Backyard building.

Mob Psycho 100 III episode 9 Reasoning.

The Eminence in Shadow episode 9 A parting.

PreCure episodes 18-30

Last edited:
Gundam Reconguista in G Ep 3-15: The show is infamous for being confusing and it feels like that reputation is primarily based on the first 6 episodes. Which is understandable because a lot of the early stuff is very jarring and strange, especially on how hard it is to get a grasp on Bellri as the main character. But after that point I feel confident in understanding what's happening.

Venus Wars: Fun movie. Really great animation and character designs.

Toilet-bound Hanako Kun complete series: While it was entertaining, the constant storyline of Nene does something stupid and/or falls for an obvious trap due to being distracted by a cute guy, and has to be rescued by Hanako does get rather wearying. And none of the important questions were answered by the end of the series. Grr.

Rising of the Shield Hero
22+23
Overall I think it's lasting too long although I am enjoying it when I put it on.
I do feel I'm forcing myself to a degree.

Suppose a Kid from the Boonies
Episodes 7-9
Loving this. Really tickled my funny bone.
Don't expect a deep plot but the silliness is keeping me laughing.
Sometimes I just want to laugh.
Helped me after my root canal treatment this afternoon.

Bubblegum Crash Total Crash
Episode 1
Haven't seen any other Bubblegum so went with fresh eyes. I know folk have complained about timelines.
I was happy to accept that the AD Police had mecha, the baddies had better and the goodies had even better. I think.
Enjoyed the early 90s faces.
Fanservice=female robot bottoms.

Back