Your viewing journal

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These - Intrigue episode 45 Dethronement.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer episode 20 Restrictions.

My Master Has No Tail episode 9 Dismissed.

Persona 4: The Animation (Rewatch) episodes 16-25 & OVA (Complete. This is still of the most enjoyable video game anime adaptations I’ve seen, and certainly one of the funniest.) 4/5

Plunderer
episodes 1-13

Interspecies Reviewers (Rewatch) (Uncensored) Episode 1-12 (Complete. Even on rewatch, this for me will forever be remembered as the embodiment of degeneracy.) 5/5

Teasing Master Takagi-san: The Movie (Film) A charming sequel to the TV series that offers more of same whilst improving upon & giving major development to the Takagi-Nishikata relationship. 3.5/5

exception [English Audio] Episodes 5-8 -
this transitioned a little bit but in the end this turned out to be a pretty good thriller, shame its look will be off putting to some but otherwise makes for an interesting little series. The cast (produced in English first) also do a very good job. 7/10

Lupin the 3rd: The Mystery of Mamo [Japanese Audio & 4 different English Dubs] -

A very fun, if of its era, mystery/adventure film. A collection of fairly wild scenes and scenarios culminating in a somewhat out there conclusion. In addition to watching this in full in the original Japanese track (first time in the series for me and won't be the last) I also watched all 4 dubs of this film. I don't recommend doing this in a small space of time but it made for an odd experience. Too much to cover in full but I found the 96 Manga UK dub and the 2003 Pioneer dub to be my favourites but even the somewhat strange 1979 Toho dub is at least interesting. 8/10

Last edited:
Blue Lock episode 8 Faces.

BOCCHI THE ROCK! episode 8 Shredding.

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss episode 10 Pushing away.

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills episode 9 Grow together again.

My Hero Academia Sixth Season episode 122 Breaking through.

Pop Team Epic 2nd Season episode 9 Leader of the pack.

Raven of the Inner Palace episode 9 Grudge.

Spy x Family Part 2 episode 21 Withheld passion.

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth episode 23 A song of rest.

Uzaki-Chan Wants To Hang Out! Double episode 9 Pick up attempts.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun Season 3 episode 8 Restless and respite.

Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break episode 7 Smile under pressure.

Plunderer episodes 14-24 (Complete. A fantasy series with a large dosage of ecchi courtesy of the main character. The actual premise of the story was decent enough and had some interesting ideas but was hindered by a middling execution and focus on lacklustre fanservice.) 3/5

Powered Armor Dorvack
episodes 1-7

Beast Tamer Episode 9

I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Episode 10

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills Episode 9

My Hero Academia Season 6 Episode 9

Spy x Family Episode 21

The Little Lies We All Tell Episode 7

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Season 2 Episode 21

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 52

Do It Yourself!! ep 8
Pudding aided design.

Bocchi the Rock! ep 8
Blowing it away.

Chainsaw Man ep 7
Barf!
The action was a bit of a let down after that cliffhanger. Less than 5 minutes and they even cut away half way through for some more dull backstory! And THAT "gag" was disgusting and puerile, gross out comedy really isn't my thing.

Bleach TYBW - episodes 4,6 & 7 (I know what happens to Byakuya in episode 5 (I have the manga volumes after all!), I don't need to re-live it all over again!)

Spy x Family Part 2 - episode 9

Blue Lock - episodes 7 & 8

Mobile Gundam Suit: The Witch from Mercury - episodes 6 & 7 and prologue

Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun Season 3 - episodes 7 & 8

One Piece - Red

One Piece - episodes 310 to 318 ( the final Merry episodes)

One Piece - episodes 1040, 1041, & 1042

Ghost in the Shell - Film4 HD

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 277 Melting wax.

One Piece episode 1042 Hallucinate.

To Your Eternity 2nd Season episode 6 Imprisoned.

Powered Armor Dorvack episodes 8-26

Love Live school idol project
Episodes 11-13
I didn't cry.

That's the first part finished.
Hopefully they'll get guitars and a set of drums next time. Or a Porsche Tiger tank.
Also I'm not sure of the point of an English dub with the songs in Japanese.

Cardcaptor Sakura episodes 43-49:L Mei Lin goes home (boo hoo) and all the cards are gathered, Surely this is the task completed? But no. Some more mysterious transfer students have appeared (Japan should consider banning them, the amount of trouble the cause) and a new challenger for the cards seems to be in the wings. I wonder if there's any connection.

Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War episode 374 Aftermath.

Management of a Novice Alchemist episode 9 Resign yourself.

Powered Armor Dorvack episodes 27-36 (Complete. This was a fun action series that I can recommended to fans of 80s sci-fi and mecha.) 3/5

PreCure
episodes 1-4

Back