Your viewing journal

BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War Episode 7 Seething anger.

Management of a Novice Alchemist Episode 8 Meddling merchant.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 51 Fun and frenetic.

Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War episode 373 Re-educate.

Management of a Novice Alchemist episode 8 Foresight.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun Season 3 episode 7 Belated boxing.

PaniPoni Dash! episodes 25-26 (Complete. An easygoing comedy that features a lot of references and parodies amongst its often random style of humour.) 3.5/5

Patlabor: The Mobile Police The Original Series (Rewatch)
OVAs 1-7 (Complete. A great start to the franchise that I appreciated further upon this rewatch.) 4/5

Patlabor: The Movie (Film) (Rewatch)
An engaging first film for the franchise, especially thanks to the endearing cast and intriguing story. 4/5

Patlabor 2: The Movie (Film) (Rewatch)
A thoughtful film wherein the political themes felt grounded and gritty, showcasing some of Mamoru Oshii’s strongest work. 4.5/5

Patlabor: The Mobile Police- The TV Series (Rewatch)
episodes 1-6

Chainsaw Man episode 7 Welcoming party.

Encouragement of Climb: Next Summit episode 8 Powerful photography.

Shinobi no Ittoki episode 8 Forces.

Patlabor: The Mobile Police- The TV Series (Rewatch) episodes 7-30

Chainsaw Man Episode 7

Encouragement of Climb: Next Summit Episode 8

Peter Grill and the Philosoper's Time: Super Extra (Uncensored) Episode 7

Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 8

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon for You OVA 2

Oreimo episodes 7-15: I'm really not comfortable with the whole incest vibe and Kiririn irritates me. Everything else about the anime was fine, and it improved markedly when Kiririn was absent for the last few episodes. Oh well, they can't all be winners.

Suppose a Kid from the Last etc
Episodes 4-6

Assault Lily Bouquet
Episodes 4+5.
Not much fighting the Huge. Lots of making friends. Episode 5 was nice, though.

Last edited:
Do It Yourself! Episode 8 Blueprints.

Immoral Guild (Uncensored) Episode 8 Services.

Love Flops Episode 7 To the beach.

Reincarnated as a Sword Episode 9 Mocked and mock battle.

The Eminence in Shadow Episode 8 Hostages.

Do it Yourself!! episode 8 Getting carried away.

Mob Psycho 100 III episode 8 The Mob Files.

The Eminence in Shadow episode 8 State of emergency.

Patlabor: The Mobile Police- The TV Series (Rewatch) episodes 31-47 (Complete. A fun series to revisit, though some episodes were stronger than others and the bigger focus on lighthearted storylines waned my interest in places, albeit with the endearing cast being a key redeeming factor.) 3.5/5

Patlabor: The New Files (Rewatch)
episodes 1-7

Last edited:
Chainsaw Man episode 7 - Still really enjoying it

Bocchi the Rock episode 1 - Really cute and reminds me of K-On. Easy watching

Jujitsu Kaisen episode 1 - Restarting as I watching this in the middle of moving countries so I didn’t even know where I was with it. Watching dubbed version this time around. Cool so far

Real Girl Episodes 1- 24
Nice romantic high school series, I wonder what happened with
Sumie + Itō during the timeskip to make them break up, only to come back together at the end

Bibliophile Princess episode 8 Laying out all the cards.

Patlabor: The New Files (Rewatch) episodes 8-16 (Complete. TNF continues the more lighthearted tone from the TV series and also continues certain plot threads that were unresolved previously.) 3.5/5

Persona 4: The Animation (Rewatch)
episodes 1-15 & Shorts

Irregular at Magic High School

Episodes 21 to 26. Finished as far as Netflix is concerned.
Really enjoyed this series. Plenty of action and the MC is that very strong but likable guy.

Real Girl Episodes 1- 24
Nice romantic high school series, I wonder what happened with
Sumie + Itō during the timeskip to make them break up, only to come back together at the end

This series really surprised me with how good it was - my best friend isn't as into anime as I am but he really likes it so I checked it out on his recommendation and loved it. I think it's biggest strength is how the writers went "hang on, if we employ just this one really useful narrative contrivance of having people overhear each other when they're saying something important like a love confession or w/e that in other series would have lead to lots of misunderstandings and really drawn out the process of the couple getting together? Then they can have, bear with me guys cuz this is a lil out there... an actual relationship! (Rather than taking like 2 cours of eps to confess their feelings!)"

This series really surprised me with how good it was - my best friend isn't as into anime as I am but he really likes it so I checked it out on his recommendation and loved it. I think it's biggest strength is how the writers went "hang on, if we employ just this one really useful narrative contrivance of having people overhear each other when they're saying something important like a love confession or w/e that in other series would have lead to lots of misunderstandings and really drawn out the process of the couple getting together? Then they can have, bear with me guys cuz this is a lil out there... an actual relationship! (Rather than taking like 2 cours of eps to confess their feelings!)"
And it didn't feature the classic staple of a series based in high school of a beach episode solely for the excuse of fan service to get the girls into swimsuits/bikinis. Which made a change.

Back