Your viewing journal

Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War episode 372 Hellfire.

Management of a Novice Alchemist episode 7 How you remind me.

One Piece episodes 918-941 Getting through these episodes at this pace is easier when there’s only around 14-16 minutes of new content each time after the openings and recap.

BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War (English Dub) Episode 368

Lycoris Recoil (English Dub) Episode 1-13 (Complete)

BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War Episode 6

Management of a Novice Alchemist Episode 7

Pop Team Epic S2 ep7

Hellshake Yano was my favourite skit in the first season, so it filled me with childish glee to see them do an entire episode in the same way. Surprisingly, I think this second season has actually been a step up from the first - I’ve found the sketches more consistently funny this time around.

Patlabor ep10-12

Been wanting to get back to the misadventures of SV2 since watching the first film again at SLA. I don’t think the two-parter about Kanuka’s missing grandma was the show’s finest hour though. If they’d stuck to that a-plot instead of trying to shoehorn in the stuff about the terrorists on the bridge as well, it would probably have worked better.

I’ve never really warmed to Kanuka as a character either; I suppose she’s intended to be mysterious and aloof, but I always think she just comes across as cold and arrogant. It’s slightly odd that they make her a New Yorker, for that matter - you‘d expect the typical NY copper to be loud and brash.

Was amused to see Detective Matsui turn up though, I kind of thought he was just an incidental character they’d added in for the film. Cheeky background cameo for the Dirty Pair as well.

Haruhi Suzumiya - s2 I really enjoyed the endless eight arc, I can’t imagine though what that was like on a weekly basis for two months. I’m assuming there were opinions to be had.

Rather a lot of toys were thrown out of the pram, yes…

Last edited:
Cardcaptor Sakura episodes 22-28: They seem to have given up on the whole "new costume for each card capture" business. And a new mystery player (and rival for Sakura's brothers affections) has appeared on the scene. Hmm.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S complete series: Of course I was going to binge-watch the entire series the minute it arrived. I wonder how Muss K really feels about being dragon-bait? I enjoyed the finale of the first episode, although it did give sad insight into how Miss K feels about male thought processes.

Chainsaw Man episode 6 Trapped.

Encouragement of Climb: Next Summit episode 7 New Years in November.

Shinobi no Ittoki episode 7 Footage.

One Piece episodes 942-965

Love, chunibyo, and other delusions-

S1 -
Loved, I always thought this was one of kyoani’s lesser titles before watching, it builds very nicely towards an emotional final arc about growing up which wasn’t what I associated the show with.
S2 - I’d been warned this was pants but it has its moments, it just undoes s1 and the characters all regress. It’s hard to believe the same people were involved.
Take on me- it was fine, it was fun noticing the shared universe landmarks, I only clocked the obvious ones from tamako and the eupho bridge but apparently there’s loads more.

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun (English Dub) Episode 1-12 (Complete)

Chainsaw Man Episode 6

Encouragement of Climb: Next Summit Episode 7

Peter Grill and the Philosoper's Time: Super Extra (Uncensored) Episode 6

Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 7

Do it Yourself!! episode 7 In your room.

Mob Psycho 100 III episode 7 In your head.

The Eminence in Shadow episode 7 Fiery eyes.

One Piece episodes 966-989

Do It Yourself! Episode 7 At your house.

Immoral Guild (Uncensored) Episode 7 Curse name.

Love Flops Episode 6 Protect your manhood.

Reincarnated as a Sword Episode 8 Stalked.

The Eminence in Shadow Episode 7 Fire in the eye's.

Chainsaw Man ep 6
Stuck in the middle with you.
Still pretty dull, a lot of sitting around talking about their situation and some more pretty dull backstory and then just as we're about to get some action, cliffhanger!

Do It Yourself!! ep 7
Production line.

Shinobi no Ittoki ep 7
Council.

Mob Psycho 100 III ep 7
Come on Feel the Noize!

Immoral Guild ep 7 (uncensored)
Web of intrigue.

Love Flops ep 6
New balls please.

Encouragement of Climb: New Summit ep 7
First sunrise and temple visit.

Urusei Yatsura ep 6
Portals.

Akiba Maid War ep 7
Change or die.

My Master Has No Tail ep 8
Return of the King.

Humanity Has Declined complete series: What a delightful, surreal and occasionally downright weird series. Five double episodes (ep's 9 & 10 singles) in reverse order, about a world where humanity is being superceded by small super-intelligent whimsical people (fairies), who appear to have little sense of self. Definitely a keeper.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These - Intrigue episode 44 A rare kind of man.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer episode 19 Restraint.

My Master Has No Tail episode 8 Together and apart.

One Piece episodes 1014-1028, 1031-1040 And with that I’m finally up to date with the series as the Wano arc continues. Despite the number of episodes, most of the post-timeskip arcs comprised of episodes shortened by skippable lengthy openings and recaps.

I can understand the issues people have with the more recent arc adaptations and their pacing, but I still enjoyed the likes of Dressrosa, Whole Cake Island and what I’ve seen so far of Wano, which I will continue to watch weekly moving forward.

Bocchi the Rock! ep 7
Style Council.

Pop Team Epic s2 e8
Get rekt!

SPY x FAMILY p2 e8
Assignment and secret code.

The Little Lies We All Tell ep 6
Sleepover and a surprise.

Beast Tamer Episode 8 Investigate.

I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Episode 9 Forgotten.

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills Episode 8 Wedding crasher.

My Hero Academia Season 6 Episode 8 Titanic tussle.

Spy x Family Episode 20 Shadowing and secret codes.

The Little Lies We All Tell Episode 6 Sleepover.

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Season 2 Episode 20 Because your special.

Back