Your viewing journal

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer episode 10 Pawns.

Prima Doll episode 10 A finished role.

Shadows House 2nd Season episode 10 Rinse.

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? episode 10 A time to train.

Mr. Osomatsu 2nd Season episodes 1-18

Haikyu!! ovas, season 4 and oads (Spanish dub)
God this show is so good. The character work is exceptional. The way it drives the action is so well put together. And the excitement and tension is simply on a level I haven't seen in any other show. By the send of season 4 I was pacing round my room as I couldn't sit still while watching (like how i was at the end of s3). I got real emotional and shed a few tears!

A Couple of Cuckoos episode 20 Attention.

Black Summoner episode 10 Domesticated.

Engage Kiss episode 11 Procedure.

Extreme Hearts episode 10 For a fan.

Kingdom 4th Season episode 126 Cheer.

Lycoris Recoil episode 11 No need for mercy.

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth episode 12 Symbol of fury.

Mr. Osomatsu 2nd Season episodes 19-25 (Complete. I thought this season was better than the first in terms of overall enjoyment with the segments throughout.) 3.5/5

Mr. Osomatsu The Movie (Film)
A time-travel premise that worked quite well and made for a nice film entry in the series. 3.5/5

Mr. Osomatsu 3rd Season
episodes 1-6

A Couple of Cuckoo's (English Dub) Episode 18

A Couple of Cuckoo's Episode 20

Black Summoner Episode 10

Engage Kiss Episode 11

Extreme Hearts Episode 10

League of Nations Air Force Aviation Magic Band Luminous Witches Episode 10

Lycoris Recoil Episode 11

Parallel World Pharmacy Episode 10

The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious Episode 7

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 266 Taken.

League of Nations Air Force Aviation Magic Band Luminous Witches episode 10 Feather.

Parallel World Pharmacy episode 10 Sinking.

Yurui Deco episode 11 To the sky.

Mr. Osomatsu 3rd Season episodes 7-25 (Complete. This season felt like a nice change of pace, owing to mainly featuring singular storylines per episode, which worked in the series’ favour.) 3.5/5

Call of the Night episode 10

Lycoris Recoil episode 11

Black Summoner Episode 10

I'm quitting Heroing Episodes 7-12 + OVA (End)

Harem in the Labyrinth of a New World (Uncensored) episodes 7-10

Lycoris Recoil [English Dub] Episodes 1-4 - I had watched the first episode a few weeks ago but started again and this has, been a fun delight so far, even with how goofy episode 4 was. More to go.

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners [English Dub] Episodes 1-3 - This was streamed on Twitch so I caught when that was happening. I think it picked up after the first (partly due to Lucy's Intro) but am still not sure on it myself. It did have, briefly, Giancarlo Esposito in it, but I'm not too sure on his performance yet (generally solid good work elsewhere otherwise, outside of 1 character though). May eventually watch the rest down the road. Out tomorrow.

Classroom of the Elite 2nd Season episode 11 Mastermind.

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World! episode 12 Together. (Complete. As far as a weekly watch goes for an isekai series this wasn’t bad but also wasn’t overly memorable.) 3/5

My Neighbours the Yamada’s (Film)
A more laidback offering from Studio Ghibli with a distinct visual style and down-to-Earth narrative. 3.5/5

Nerima Daikon Brothers
episodes 1-9

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners eps 1-3 (dub)
Are you ready for "a bit of the old ultra-violence"?
Decent start, as mentioned above the first episode is a bit slow, it's basically what some shows would make as an episode 0 setting up the motivation for the MC. Once we get into the story proper it picks up. Of course there's plenty of Imaishi insanity in the action sections.
I don't think you need to have played the game to enjoy it, but there are lots of terminologies used from it.

Dropkick On My Devil!! X episode 11 Princess punched.

Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season episode 8 Paths.

Overlord IV episode 50 Bait.

Tokyo Mew Mew New~♡ episode 11 Missing the action.

Vermeil in Gold ~A Magician Pushes Through the Magical World With the Strongest Disaster~ episode 11 A dislike for the unlike.

Nerima Daikon Brothers episodes 10-12 (Complete. Though the musical concept was a fun idea I just couldn’t get into this despite giving the whole series a fair watch. Maybe one to revisit eventually.) 2.5/5

One Piece (Rewatch)
episodes 1-10

Dropkick on My Devil!! X Episode 11

Overlord IV Episode 11 Players?

Tokyo Mew Mew New~♡ Episode 11

Vermeil  in Gold ~A Magician Pushes Through the Magical World With the Strongest Disaster~ Episode 11

Back