Your viewing journal

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun episode 9 Presence.

Smile of the Arsnotoria The Animation episode 9 Walk out to winter.

Komi-San Can’t Communicate episodes 11-12 & Komi-San Can’t Communicate Season 2 episodes 13-24 (Complete. Though I did have my issues with the ever-expanding supporting cast, finding their personalities and associated humour to be a mixed bag, the central relationship here was sweet enough to follow and I’d give a third season a watch based on my level of enjoyment for the source material.) 3.5/5, 3.5/5

Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World (Uncensored) Episode 9

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun Episode 9

My Stepmom's Daughter Is My Ex Episode 9

Smile of the Arsnotoria the Animation Episode 9

Call of the Night episode 9 Arrogance and insecurity.

Chimimo episode 9 Surprise inspection.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV episode 7 The hunt.

The Devil is a Part Timer! Season 2 episode 8 Farming.

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting episode 9 Birthday.

Kotaro Lives Alone episode 1-10 (Complete. A premise which delivered a interesting storyline that juxtaposed childhood innocence with a poignant maturity to how its themes were handled.) 4/5

Little Busters!
episodes 1-3

Okami-san and Her Seven Companions episodes 1- 12

Interesting series, I liked the narrators comments.

IMO this series wasn't the best but tbf to it I did finish it so I evidently didn't hate it (got it on DVD for cheap years ago have long since traded it into CEX I believe). It's one of those JC Staff shows that's elevated somewhat by that quality feel and vibe their work had at that point in time. They could have handed the storyline about the girl who used to be fat (I'm not using that word derisively, I'm fat myself) better though and it has the typical dumb jokes about tiddy sizes exchanged as barbs between female characters, where a better show might have come up with more creative and original insults, I feel it also could have handled one of it's other major plot points about the MC's past better too... but all that said I've seen worse, prob wouldn't watch it again but I don't really begrudge the time I spent with it. I would also have liked it if they had amplified the fairy tale aspects but that's probably a personal preference thing :)

Rent-A-Girlfriend (Season 2) - Episode 9

My anime backlog has gotten so big this season, I need to start less shows and stop starting new ones as well as re-watches for the time being, still have shows from last season to finish. Have only really kept up with peak anime such as RAG as seen 😂

Call of the Night Episode 9

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Episode 7

The Devil is a Part-Timer! Season 2 Episode 8

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting Episode 9

Mobile Suit Gundam The Witch from Mercury - Prologue

This Prologue episode laid out a fairly standard setup for a Gundam series so nothing terribly original so far but I enjoyed it and the epsiode sowed enough seeds of intrigue that I want to see more,

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer episode 9 A buried past.

Prima Doll episode 9 Lost and found.

Shadows House 2nd Season episode 9 Process.

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? episode 9 The main event.

Little Busters! episodes 4-21

Lycoris Recoil ep 6
Rock, Paper, Scissors.

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting eps 7 & 8
Blast from the past and family.

Uncle from Another World ep 5
Bonus.
This weeks reference to a game I played back in the day is Altered Beast!

My 3 friends visited last night for some heavy imbibing, and we also watched 6 episodes of anime up on the big screen in my theater room, finishing the series around 1:30 am:

Princess Principal eps 7-12 (Dub) (End).

On my own these past few evenings I've watched:

Call of the Night Episode 9 (Sub)
Lycoris Recoil Episode 9-10 (Sub)
My Isekei Life Episode 10 (Sub)
I'm Quitting Heroing Episode 5-6 (Sub)
Black Summoner Episodes 8-9 (Sub)
Engage Kiss Episodes 1-6 (Sub)
The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt Episodes 1-3 (Sub)

Last edited:
Lord El-Melloi II Case Files 8-13

Just literally finished a very enjoyable series and that's with no experience or knowledge of Fate.
I bought it with virtually no research and it turned out to be the detective show that I hoped. With magic.

A Couple of Cuckoos episode 19 Words of the father.

Black Summoner episode 9 Reincarnation.

Engage Kiss episode 10 One extra plan.

Extreme Hearts episode 9 Too much pressure.

Kingdom 4th Season episode 125 Rescue.

Lycoris Recoil episode 10 The way it is.

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth episode 11 A delicious gift.

Little Busters! episodes 22-26 (Complete. Though the melodrama didn’t work for me in places this was still enjoyable for what it offered.) 3.5/5

Little Busters!: Refrain
episodes 1-13 (Complete. I ended up enjoying this more than the first series thanks to how the plot unfolded, which made for an engaging watch.) 4/5

Last edited:
A Couple of Cuckoo's (English Dub) Episode 17

A Couple of Cuckoo's Episode 19

Black Summoner Episode 9

Engage Kiss Episode 10

Extreme Hearts Episode 9

Lycoris Recoil Episode 10

Prima Doll Episode 9

The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious Episode 6

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? Episode 9

Lycoris Recoil episode 6.
Smile of the Arsnotoria the Animation episodes 8-9.
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon IV episode 7
League of Nations Air Force Aviation Magic Band Luminous Witches episodes 5-7.

Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl complete series: I feel ambivalent about this series. It sets up a lot of intriguing mysteries at the start and then proceeds to answer none of them, instead focusing on a local baseball game between two shopping districts. It looked nice amd the characters were interesting enough to keep me watching to the end, though, and I can get my money back from CEX, so I don't begrudge buying it (I like it when the MVM deals of the week end up being cost-free).

Back