Your viewing journal

The Original Astro Boy episodes 11-26: Phew! Halfway through. Two questions. Why must every evil genius detail all his plans to the prisoner and why is Astro Boy's power supply sitting unsecured in a cavity in his chest, which is apparently very easily opened and tampered with. WE also had the sudden appearance (with no explanation) of Astro Girl in episode 17 ... and then she vanishes again ... until episode 26, where she is given to Astro Boy as a birthday present!

Last edited:
A Couple of Cuckoos eps 17 & 18
Study camp.

AOASHI ep 20
Flashback.

Yurei Deco eps 6 & 7
Drone and rumours.

Uncle from Another World eps 4
Drunk.
Hey, Landstalker reference. I played that back in the day!

Last edited:
A Couple of Cuckoo's (English Dub) Episode 16

A Couple of Cuckoo's Episode 18 Wishes.

Black Summoner Episode 8 Familiar name.

Engage Kiss Episode 9 Reason.

Extreme Hearts Episode 8 Vacation.

League of Nations Air Force Aviation Magic Band Luminous Witches Episode 8 Competitive.

Love Live! Superstar! Season 2 Episode 19 Addiction.

Lycoris Recoil Episode 9 Heartbeat.

Parallel World Pharmacy Episode 8 Diagnosis and decision.

The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious Episode 5 Sport's day.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 264 Mystery Hunters.

League of Nations Air Force Aviation Magic Band Luminous Witches episode 8 Aria’s Song.

Parallel World Pharmacy episode 8 A new start

Yurui Deco episode 9 Purify.

Kingdom 3rd Season episodes 81-100

Last edited:
Classroom of the Elite 2nd Season episode 9 Outmanoeuvre.

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World! episode 10 The dark place.

Kingdom 3rd Season episodes 101-103 (Complete. An intense third season which sees the protagonists face their most crucial battles yet.) 4/5

Kingdom 4th Season
episodes 104-120

Uncle From Another World ep4

Call of the Night ep4

Lupin III: Part 2 ep40-42 (English dub)

Nothing too revelatory in this block, although I did think it was unusual for Part 2 that Lupin explicitly decides to go after a businessman's art collection not out of greed, but out of personal disdain for him having made his fortune as a murderous gangster 30 years earlier.

Dropkick On My Devil!! X episode 9 Medusa high.

Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season episode 7 Sleep deprivation.

Overlord IV episode 48 Carrot and stick.

Tokyo Mew Mew New~♡ episode 9 Tickets.

Vermeil in Gold ~A Magician Pushes Through the Magical World With the Strongest Disaster~ episode 9 Silver flames.

Kingdom 4th Season episodes 121-124 I’m now up to date - this has been another great season so far.

Komi-San Can’t Communicate episodes 1-10

Last edited:
Urusei Yatsura - Remember My Love: Just as fun and silly as the previous movies.

Is This A Zombie Of The Dead episodes 1-9: Weird yet entertaining sort of harem horror comedy romance. Could a zombie really appreciate the full delights of a harem, though?

Dropkick on My Devil!! X Episode 9

Overlord IV Episode 9

Tokyo Mew Mew New~♡ Episode 9

Vermeil  in Gold ~A Magician Pushes Through the Magical World With the Strongest Disaster~ Episode 9

Back