Your viewing journal

A Couple of Cuckoos episode 17 Nani.

Black Summoner episode 7 Playing the villain.

Engage Kiss episode 8 A Traitor in their mist.

Extreme Hearts episode 7 A new member.

Lycoris Recoil episode 8 In the red.

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth episode 9 A sister’s strength.

Katekyō Hitman Reborn! episodes 129-140, 155-160

Black Summoner episodes 7 & 8 (sub) Bad guys(?) always win.

Lycoris Recoil episode 8 (sub) 💩💩💩 Mmm...

Call of the Night episode 7 (sub) Vampire Harem - Oy!

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
Episodes 23-25 (sub) Only one more episode remaining. 🙁

Last edited:
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 263 Adequacy.

League of Nations Air Force Aviation Magic Band Luminous Witches episode 7 Wanting to hear.

Parallel World Pharmacy episode 7 Wand.

Yurui Deco episode 8 Satellite seeking.

Katekyō Hitman Reborn! episodes 161-177, 190

Uncle From Another World ep4

Lycoris Recoil ep4-5

Think I've had enough of this one, to be honest. It's a very pretty show that isn't short on ideas, but rarely do I find it comes together in a way that satisfies me. I wouldn't leave the room if it was on, but there are other things I'd rather be watching.

Lupin III: Part 2 ep3 (English dub)

Was surprised to see that HIDIVE's stream is using the original broadcast episode order that restores this one to the start of the season. When Amazon had it, they used the Geneon release order that buried this one until much later in the series, as they decided not to show it on US TV due to the extensive use of nazi-related imagery.

Broadly speaking, I don't think there's anything more offensive here than an average episode of Allo' Allo' (I even forgot I'd seen it before), but the inclusion of what appears to be an actual soundbyte of Hitler in a gag at the end of the episode was probably enough for them to pull it.

Cowboy Bebop - Various Episodes

I rewatched a handful of my favourite episodes last week ahead of teh podcast recording with Collateral Cinema.

Arion (Blu-ray)

I absolutely love this film and Discotek's blu-ray looks fantastic.

Super Beast Machine God Dancouga - Episode 1(Blu-ray)

My third watch of Dancouga, this time for the next episode of the mecha podcast.

Classroom of the Elite 2nd Season episode 8 Recognition.

My Isekai Life: I Gained a Second Character Class and Became the Strongest Sage in the World! episode 9 Artificial rain.

Katekyō Hitman Reborn! episodes 191-203 (Complete. KHR! is a series I got around halfway through six or so years ago and then for whatever reason put on hold. Having now given the series a full watch, I find it has its strengths, namely the Varias and Future arcs, and its flaws in some under-utilised or annoying characters and a sluggish introductory arc. Overall though, I would like to see a new adaptation and/or a continuation of the story in the future.) 3.5/5

Xam'd: Lost Memories (rewatch, English dubbed) Episodes 1-26 COMPLETED - An excellent, rather underappreciated series that I feel to be superior to the better-known Eureka Seven, even though I really like ES as well, The English dub is superb as well :)

Sailor Moon Season 1 (1992-1993) (Viz Media uncut English dubbed) Episodes 1-46 COMPLETED - Overall I really enjoyed this, though I might not put it on a level with Revolutionary Girl Utena or Princess Tutu. The campiness of the new dub added to the fun as well, and the show can be seriously heccin' gay, which I also enjoyed :)

Gatchaman Crowds & Gatchaman Crowds Insight complete series: It'c colourful and action packed but there are so many inconsistencies I can't decide whether I liked it or not.

Dropkick On My Devil!! X episode 8 A tongue-twister coastal town.

Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season episode 6 Training footage.

Overlord IV episode 47 Noble nuisance.

Tokyo Mew Mew New~♡ episode 8 Cruising.

Vermeil in Gold ~A Magician Pushes Through the Magical World With the Strongest Disaster~ episode 8 Two paths ahead.

Kingdom episodes 1-12

Dropkick on My Devil!! X Episode 8

Overlord IV Episode 8

Tokyo Mew Mew New~♡ Episode 8

Vermeil  in Gold ~A Magician Pushes Through the Magical World With the Strongest Disaster~ Episode 8

The next door neighbor girl came over to my home theater last night to watch more "girly anime" as we jokingly refer to it, and we finally continued on with our watch of the reverse harem series we started 4 weeks ago. This was the first evening she could make it over since the two nights of viewing back then.

Hiiro no Kakera Season 1 episodes 12-13
Hiiro no Kakera Season 2 episodes 1-5

Back