Your viewing journal

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun episode 7 Contagion.

Smile of the Arsnotoria The Animation episode 7 Birb.

Katekyō Hitman Reborn! episodes 81-94

Dropkick on My Devil!! X Episode 7

Overlord IV Episode 7

Tokyo Mew Mew New~♡ Episode 7

Vermeil  in Gold ~A Magician Pushes Through the Magical World With the Strongest Disaster~ Episode 7

Call of the Night episode 7 Offspring.

Chimimo episode 7 Collab.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV episode 5 Firebolt.

The Devil is a Part Timer! Season 2 episode 6 Comrade and compliment.

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting episode 7 Hangry.

Katekyō Hitman Reborn! episodes 95-96, 98-108

Lycoris Recoil eps 2-7
This is turning out to be one of the best shows in an unusually weak season. Good characters and a pretty interesting story. There's a lot of yuribait, and while I have no illusions about it turning into actual GL, I appreciate things like this:
1660946202871.png

Call of the Night Episode 7

Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World (Uncensored) Episode 7

Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Episode 5

Made in Abyss: The Golden City of the Scorching Sun Episode 7

My Stepmom's Daughter Is My Ex Episode 7

Prima Doll Episode 7

Smile of the Arsnotoria the Animation Episode 7

The Devil is a Part-Timer! Season 2 Episode 6

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting Episode 7

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? Episode 7

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer episode 7 Emergence.

Prima Doll episode 7 Plotting afoot.

Shadows House 2nd Season episode 7 Separation.

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? episode 7 Manners.

Katekyō Hitman Reborn! episodes 109-118, 120-128

Knights Of Sidonia: Love Woven In The Stars
Great film and a really fun and yet emotional way to close things out. As expected it looked stunning and had some great action. Story took some turns I wasn't expecting. At times the pace was so fast though that I felt I wasn't entirely keeping up.

Metal Skin Panic Madox-01
Fun but also kinda dumb. The story makes no sense to me but I did enjoy the action.

Prey
Oh my, this was so much better than a new Predator film has any right being. Was tense, exciting, the story was great, the characters great and the action was amazing. Thoroughly recommend it.

Lupin the 3rd: Part I [EN Audio] Episodes 10-23 - Carrying on from the first 9, the directorial transition has been clear, if a bit back and forth (as documented on the Discotek liner notes). This had led (though with shared responsibility it seems) to my favourite of the series in "Beware the Time Machine!" along with some fun episodes during this, even if I do miss a bit of the earlier vibe to a degree. A really good time overall and it's got me excited to see more. 8/10

Ninja Robots [EN dub of Ninja Senshi Tobikage] Episode 1-11 - Teens with attitude (well, Joe Maya anyway) try to save a group of aliens from various nefarious people. A decent mecha with this really strange dub. A good start. even with the bizarre (and often terrible) efforts and line reads, but its gotten into a grove at least (and growing on me too, it's very odd). Admittedly not too keen on the replacement music used at various times as its a bit tiresome and repetitive. A quarter(ish) done, more to go.

Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero [EN Audio] - with the caveat of not being much of Dragon Ball fan (not seen much of Z, yet alone anything of Super), this was pretty entertaining to see on a whim. Was also something to hear Charles Martinet play a role whose performance sorta feels like the answer to the question "What if Wario was a mob boss?". 7/10

More Ninja Robots and I'm thinking that, as Part 2 is really long and a large commitment, I should move on to The Mystery of Mamo next.

Mob Psycho 100 II 1-7

The white subtitles playing over the credits are irritating. This is a good reason why I will defend yellow subs (including the other more obvious reason) even when others are against it.

Yuru Camp s1 e3 (dub)
Hotpot and sunrise.

The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious ep 3 (dropped)
Dull with questionable "humour". Also the background art is poor.

Rent-A-Girlfriend s2 eps 3 & 4
Killing time and sleep over.

Shadows House s2 eps 3 & 4
Phantom menace and mapping the house.

Over the last few weeks
Seraph of the End - episodes 1 - 24

Bit of an open ending like they were hoping more episodes would be ordered to carry on the story. Good fighting series

Back