Your viewing journal

Call of the Night Episode 4 Love or lust?

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Episode 2 Via the falls.

Prima Doll Episode 4 Worry.

The Devil is a Part-Timer! Season 2 Episode 3 Hard working.

The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting Episode 4 Viral sensation.

Hayate The Combat Butler - Heaven Is A Place On Earth: So this movie does seem to follow after season 4, so not the explanatory OVA I was hoping for. Entertaining mystery story, but I'm starting to get the feeling Hayate actually likes being abused and belittled by a horde of teenage girls who keep wanting to put him in women's clothing.

I wonder if the manga (or missing OVA) explains why they all suddenly moved to a share house after series two, who their singing star friend is that just appeared and why there was a little girl living in the futon cupboard in Hayate's room. Still, I suppose I enjoyed it for the most part.

Kaguya-sama ultra romantic - all episodes

Shikimoris not just a cutie - eps 6-12

A place further than the universe- all episodes

Princess principal- all episodes

Princess Principal- crown handler

Lycoris recoil - ep 4

Made in abyss tgcotss - ep 4

In/Spectre
Properly good show. Had no expectations and didn't really know anything about it but my god it was good. Solving mysteries with stories that may or may not be true is such a cool and unique concept. Also loved the odd couple dynamic of the main pair.

Billions season 5
Another absolute masterpiece. This show is incredible. Easily the best American drama of the last decade. Everyone in it is on top form. Damien Lewis and Paul Giamatti lead the show so hard that everyone brings their A game. And it's needed given pretty much every character is a massive alpha trying to screw over everyone. It's so much fun to watch.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer episode 4 Sellout.

Prima Doll episode 4 Let’s go.

Shadows House 2nd Season episode 4 Treatment.

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? episode 4 Christmas in July.

Hell Girl: Two Mirrors episodes 5-22

Last edited:
Lycoris Recoil ep2-3

Still undecided on this one, it seems rather as if the premise is just there as an excuse for the characters to run around shooting baddies, and the show is otherwise uninterested in any ramifications of that. The third episode was the one I found the strongest so far, though - I think when it's being more serious, I find it easier to appreciate.

Teppen!!!!!! ep1

This seems quite charming - a show about rival stand-up comedy troupes is certainly novel and having them act out their routines is a clever framing device. I imagine your mileage will probably depend on how much you like Japanese-style stand up comedy, but full marks for originality.

A Couple of Cuckoos episode 14 Festival food.

Black Summoner episode 4 Formidable foe.

Engage Kiss episode 5 See you.

Extreme Hearts episode 4 Tough training.

Lycoris Recoil episode 5 Man or machine?

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth episode 6 Declaration.

Hell Girl: Two Mirrors episodes 23-26 (Complete. To answer my concern from before this second season offers more of what made the first season an engaging watch, though some premises did feel familiar in set-up.) 4/5

Hell Girl: Three Vessels
episodes 1-14

Last edited:
Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

A Couple of Cuckoo's Episode 14

Black Summoner Episode 4

Engage Kiss Episode 5

Extreme Hearts Episode 5

Lycoris Recoil Episode 5

The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious Episode 2

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? Episode 4

Chance Pop Session full series: still as soppy and emotional as I remember it from 20 years ago. I had forgotten how bitchy the rival girl singers were and that big tragedy right in the middle of the series. About the only thing I did remember was the singing and something about the backstory. I wonder if Simon Cowell watched this and thought: a talent show with tragic backstories and intense rivalry between performers that runs for months, what a great idea for a reality show.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 260 Help from the sixth hokage.

League of Nations Air Force Aviation Magic Band Luminous Witches episode 5 Concealing.

Parallel World Pharmacy episode 4 Expenses.

Yurui Deco episode 5 Gone.

Hell Girl: Three Vessels episodes 15-26 (Complete. This wasn’t quite as good as the preceding seasons and I didn’t find the stories on offer as interesting either asides from the final few episodes.) 3/5

Hell Girl: Fourth Twilight
episodes 1-6 (Complete. A shorter season which felt underwhelming and brief. Looking at Hell Girl overall I quite liked the first two seasons but found the latter two weaker watches overall.) 2.5/5

League of Nations Air Force Aviation Magic Band Luminous Witches Episode 5 Secret identity.

Love Live! Superstar! Season 2 Episode 15 Achievement.

Parallel World Pharmacy Episode 4 Costs.

Prima Doll Episode 5 Spy.

Uncle From Another World ep1-2

The early trailers for this didn’t look very appealing to me, but it’s surprisingly entertaining - the constant references to Sega games are fun and it’s far less cringe inducing than I feared it might be. I’m okay with Netflix making this a weekly show as well, it’s something I feel I’d appreciate more in small doses.

Rent-A-Girlfriend (Season 2) - Episode 5

Lycoris Recoil - Episode 5

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer - Episode 4

Yurei Deco - Episode 5

When Will Ayumu Make His Move? - Episode 4

Sunday Without God complete series: fascinating and engrossing tale of what can happen if everyones wishes are suddenly granted. Good story that will leave a lot of questions unanswered but the journey is worth it. It all looks quite lovely .... albeit in a bleak way.

Back