Your viewing journal

Future Boy Conan Episodes 8-13 (dubbed) - Still going strong, I will give my overall impressions when Part 2 has arrived and I've watched it :)

Kizumonogatari Part 1 - Tekketsu (subbed) - Excellent anime horror that I'd recommend even to people who have limited exposure to other parts of the Monogatari series (I have heard most of the audiobook of this and seen Bakemonogatari, but I think it works pretty well on its own even though there's no doubt additional things to appreciate if you're a seasoned fan) :)

I also listened to the Jujutsu Kaisen OST CD included with the Season 1 Part 1 Blu-ray Collector's Edition and I enjoyed it a lot :)

Kimagure Orange Road Episodes 35-40 (subbed) - not every episode of this is a winner and they do sometimes arguably compromise Kyousuke's character for the sake of the plot, plus they are obviously stalling a tad to keep the series going a bit longer before the central love triangle is resolved, but most of this batch of episodes was very entertaining, and my interest in actually finishing KOR has been thoroughly rekindled now :)

Pita-Ten Episode 1 (subbed) - very cute looking forward to watching the rest :)

Mob Psycho 100 Episode 9 (subbed) - I really hope I actually finish S2 before S3 airs lol, I do like this series a lot but maybe not as much as some other people do XP

2022-06-26_48.png

Skeleton Knight in Another World (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-6

SPOILER_2022-06-26_27.png

2022-06-26_10.png

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 255 The same wall.

Don’t Hurt Me, My Healer! episode 12 (Complete. A series that whilst completed isn’t likely to be rewatched, as although the core premise wasn’t bad the comedy just didn’t land for me most of the time.) 2.5/5

Ghost Hunt (Rewatch)
episodes 23-25 (Complete. It’s been a long time since my initial watch and it impressed me then and still does now as an enjoyable supernatural investigation series that fleshes out its mini arcs pretty well.) 4/5

Giant Robo the Animation: The Day The Earth Stood Still
& Giant Robo: Ginrei Special A great OVA anime which I highly recommend for fans of mecha and science-fiction drama. The Ginrei specials weren’t quite as good though. 4/5, 2.5/5

A Couple of Cuckoo's (English Dub) Episode 8

Spy x Family (English Dub) Episode 10

A Couple of Cuckoo's Episode 10 The opposites attraction.

Don't Hurt Me, My Healer! Episode 12 Artifact. (Complete. Although an okay series the repatative slapstick comedy routine did get old rather quickly and less funny.) 2.5/5

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki
Episode 12 Drawing.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 Episode 13 Thank you. (Complete. A solid second season that introduces new group members and challenges for everyone to overcome.)  4/5

Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie Episode 10 Sport's Day.

Spy x Family Episode 12 Day out. (Complete...for now. Good fun so far, I'm expecting part 2 to be just the same.) 4/5

NG Knight Lamune & 40 EX - Episodes 1 - 3 [Final]

I really enjoyed the original TV series and I was keen to get into Discotek's second set with the rest of the franchise on it. It great getting back into these characters again even in a very compressed format and I had a great time watching this OVA. I can watch the aesthetic in NG Knight all day long.

Spriggan - Episodes 1 - 4

Despite it's flaws there's a lot I like about the Spriggan movie so I was looking forward to this Netflix series. It's quite a straight forward action series but have enjoyed it so far.

AMAIM: Warrior at the Borderline - Episode 24

Cream Lemon - Episodes 7 & 8

I haven't posted on here for ages.

Enjoying some time off work.

The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 - Episodes 3-11
Trigun (Rewatch after a good 15 years and dub for the first time) - Episodes 1-4
Demon Beast Invasion (Nearly 20 years ago, about 7 years into me watching anime i saw the first 2 episodes, I intend to finish it) - Episodes 1-3
Battle Royale High School OVA
Spriggan [Netfix]

Last edited:
Girls und Panzer (Rewatch) episodes 1-12, Specials & This is the Real Anzio Battle! OVA (Complete. Quite the enjoyable anime, as it was on initial viewing. This is time I’ve seen any of the specials and OVA content as well.) 4/5, 3.5/5

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-9
Kaguya-sama: Love is War -Ultra Romantic- (Japanese audio) - Episodes 8-9
The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 8-10
Skeleton Knight in Another World (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-8

Girls und Panzer der Film (Film) This was great fun, especially the tank battles during the film’s climax. 4/5

Girls und Panzer Das Finale - Part 1/2/3 (Films)
Now to wait for the other three films to release, which looks like it’ll take a while. 3.5/5, 3.5/5, 4/5

Last edited:
Needed something dumb funny with an English dub to have as background while playing PC games, so I chose to rewatch Shimoneta. Got a bit distracting when Anna went psycho and lustful.

Then, to try and clear the pile of my last lot of RughtStuf discs before my next order arrives, I watched Gingitsune,
which was sweet and taught me a little about the life of a shrine maiden and the Heralds of the Gods.

Back